forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

nah, I'm good but thanks

You sure, I got a shit ton of shoes I could send to hit both of them.
Wedge high heels do a bunch of damage.

@SaltyLasagna

awww thank you
I had a dog named Oreo… I miss her sm
also I have good news today too, there was a certain medication I couldn't take until today, but now that I'm taking it I should be able to eliminate a few problems I've been dealing with

@SaltyLasagna

nah, I'm good but thanks

can you please mail me some so I can throw them at my sister

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

awww thank you
also I have good news today too, there was a certain medication I couldn't take until today, but now that I'm taking it I should be able to eliminate a few problems I've been dealing with

I'm so happy for you my darling! Awesome!

Deleted user

nah, I'm good but thanks

Lol, send me the address of the closest post office, I have some old shoes I can send for that.
I'm not even kidding, I have a lot of deadly looking shoes.

@SaltyLasagna

awww thank you

I'm so happy for you my darling! Awesome!

thanks lol. It should take care of a lot of stomach pain

@SaltyLasagna

nah, I'm good but thanks

Lol, send me the address of the closest post office, I have some old shoes I can send for that.

lmaoooooo

Deleted user

nah, I'm good but thanks

lmaoooooo

Anyhow!
I wasn't kidding, unless my parents see this
Then I'm totally kidding.

@SaltyLasagna

nah, I'm good but thanks

lmaoooooo

Anyhow!
I wasn't kidding, unless my parents see this
Then I'm totally kidding.

lmaoooooo
I wish I could actually hit my sister with shoes but she's 9 and the last time I got mad at her I tried to pin her down just to piss her off and my dad beat me with a stick (jk it was just a roll of cardboard it didn't hurt)

Deleted user

Then don't hit her, just prank her by buying tiny hippos toys and placing them in random spots.

Deleted user

it's really stupid but yesterday I was having a private conversation with my dad, I was telling him about my day and how stressed I was, and I mentioned that my grandma had taken potatoes into her room and then brought them all back and I thought it was weird
so fast forward to this morning, my grandma is super snappy with me and keeps yelling at me for no reason. Then she says "why did you tell your dad that I stole all of your potatoes?" and I was just like ????????? I never said that?????? and there was no way she could've heard me talking to him about the potatoes anyway??????
it turns out that my sister was listening to me and my dad's entire conversation, and that she told my grandma I stole potatoes when I never. Fucking. Said that.
My sister probably misunderstood me, but that doesn't matter, because she should have the decency to not listen to other people's private conversations and then tell people what was said and twist their words. I tried to tell my sister that it was wrong of her to do that and then my grandma started yelling at me, saying I can't yell at my sister for telling the truth, and then told me to get the hell out of her room.
So yeah I just woke up and my day is already fucked.

I relate to this on so many levels. My brother is the same way. He’s such an asshole! And the worst part is he’s 13!

@SaltyLasagna

Then don't hit her, just prank her by buying tiny hippos toys and placing them in random spots.

YES
I CAN PRANK HER
I'M GONNA PRANK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT EVIL CHILD

Deleted user

YES
I CAN PRANK HER
I'M GONNA PRANK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT EVIL CHILD

Good job.
Thumbs up

@SaltyLasagna

I relate to this on so many levels. My brother is the same way. He’s such an asshole! And the worst part is he’s 13!

lol yeah siblings can be the worst

Deleted user

lol yeah siblings can be the worst

Especially when one of them is a selfish 20 year old bitch that should have moved out a long time ago.

@SaltyLasagna

oh okay I see what you mean
I'm not exactly the abnormal one of the family… I'm the one that people expect the most from though, and I kinda hate it