forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

That's pretty good.

Thank you, Shuri. And funny story, I tried to PM you like 6 times about this and it wouldn’t work lol, but I figured it out (I hope).

I'll just PM you… It's complicated…

@Euric_Knight

Help I have been sick for the past week and a half and I missed an entire project in my english class rip me 2k18

Homework help? What is it?

I have to create a myth and a story to go with it but I don't even have all of my materials so

@Euric_Knight

I can help with that…

For instance, just find a way to explain why a chipmunk has it's stripes…

Using mysticism or something…

Okay that's kind of interesting

@thehobbit

SO THERE'S THIS GUY IN MY STATS CLASS THAT LIKES MUSICALS AND STUFF LIKE I DO AND WE ARE FRIENDS AND SOMEHOW WE ENDED UP IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT WHO WE LIKED AND HE PRETTY MUCH SAID HE HASNT EVER/ HAS RARELY EVER FELT ROMANTIC ATTRACTION AND I ALMOST ASKED HIM DIRECTLY IF HE WAS AROMANTIC BUT WE HAD 2 MINUTES B4 CLASS STARTED SO I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN IT BUT I THINK I FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS ARO AND IS MY FRIEND AND IM SOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!
i think i might be squishing on him but thats another story

@thehobbit

oh, here's a possible myth to use.

explain why the moon and sun go around the earth ive actually written one abt that
explain earthquakes

if it helps most mythology is made up with the "oh haveny you heard??" exlpaination
example
husband comes home from six months at war finds his wife three months pregnant "you cheated on me!!"
lady who is about to create greek mythology "oh, havent you heard…"