forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@sapphic-as-can-be

in an interesting turn of events, my ex has a crush on my best friend and if they start dating i'll probably flip a table
it's like hey i should be happy for my friend if she starts dating and is happy, but also wHY WOULD YOU DATE MY EX. I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS NICE AND PRETTY BUT SHE IS MY EX AND IM P SURE THERE'S SOME UNSPOKEN RULE IN FRIENDSHIP TO NOT DATE YOUR FRIEND'S EX

@thehobbit

I KNOW IM INTERRUPTING BUT I WATCHED QUEER EYE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IVE ONLY SEEN THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF THE FIRST SEASON AND OMG I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH
HOW DID I NOT WATCH THIS SOONER??

@basil_

I KNOW IM INTERRUPTING BUT I WATCHED QUEER EYE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IVE ONLY SEEN THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF THE FIRST SEASON AND OMG I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH
HOW DID I NOT WATCH THIS SOONER??

IKR ITS SO AMAZING

Deleted user

what's up

gays

(and also every other part of LGBTQ I love all of you guys !!!!)

@HighPockets group

AT MY WRITING WORKSHOP TODAY A KID CAME IN ALL DECKED OUT IN TRANS/NB PRIDE PINS AND THE KID ALSO HAD AN ACE PIN ON THEIR JACKET AND I LEANED OVER AND SAID "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR ACE PIN" AND THEY SMILED AND OPENED THEIR JACKET LIKE A DRUG DEALER AND SHOWED ME A BUNCH OF ARO ONES TOO AND I SAW A GIRL LATER ON WHO WAS WEARING A DEMISEXUAL ONE AND IT MADE MY DAY!!!!
which sucked because my course leader was an asshole and told me to my face that he wasn't recommending my poems for the award ceremony

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I texted this to my friend after much inner debate, a few tears episodes, and frustrated whisper-yelling to myself. How does it read?:

I tried to express myself in a moment of vulnerability with you regarding the plans you were considering with [another friend], and I feel that your response was dismissive and rude, and I did not appreciate it. I would like it, ideally, if you would consider my perspective when I express my displeasure, rather than my tropical response of bottling the emotions until they manifest into inexplicable outbursts. As your friend, and someone who cares very deeply about you, I would hope that you understand that I want you to be open and vocal with your feelings as well, and not to feel as though you are not being heard.