forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Lmao I was almost late to school again because of fucking construction again and this asshole kept tailgating me even though the guy in front of me was the slow one just ugh

Deleted user

I’m still sick and I want to die because I have my period and allergies over top sickness please god just end me why do you do this to meeeeeee

Deleted user

IKR I have to watch memes for strength, and that hardly works… my hands are also cramping and I’m getting my ass kicked by level one computers on SSB4 because I’m half asleep.

@basil_

Lmao I was almost late to school again because of fucking construction again and this asshole kept tailgating me even though the guy in front of me was the slow one just ugh

ooofooof that sucks red. We all have those days. I hope it gets better for you

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I’m still sick and I want to die because I have my period and allergies over top sickness please god just end me why do you do this to meeeeeee

I have morning-sickness, and it's freezing, damp, windy, ashy and I'm recovering from being sick. Plus I'm sore from my workout and all, so I kinda feel you…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You didn't kick his ass?

Deleted user

Thanks… I’m watching a cringe compilation XD it’s a sans fangirl one I made a mistake how the fuck does a skeleton fuck a skeleton? Skeletons have no dicks. Dicks don’t have bones supporting them! WHAT THE FFUUUUCCCCKKK OH GOD CRINGE PLEASE KILL ME I REGRET MY LIFE CHOICES

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Thanks… I’m watching a cringe compilation XD it’s a sans fangirl one I made a mistake how the fuck does a skeleton fuck a skeleton? Skeletons have no dicks. Dicks don’t have bones supporting them! WHAT THE FFUUUUCCCCKKK OH GOD CRINGE PLEASE KILL ME I REGRET MY LIFE CHOICES

Well, there is a… On second thought, nevermind…