forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

Hey barkeep, slide me the strong stuff.
barkeep notices the fact that I am very obviously only a freshman in high school and slides a vanilla milkshake

Moi

@thehobbit

also pls yell at me for even considering textin my "ex" (who I havent spoken to in two ish years) and telling him Im Aromantic and Asexual because we arent in each others lives anymore so it isnt relevant

If I may…

What the ABSOLUTE FUCK do you think you're doing, playing with fire?

you are fully allowed to, this is what I asked for

also
I DONT KNOW what my brain is doing but it WONT SHUT UP and the worst part is that this isn't even the first time ive felt the strong compulsion to justify myself to him…..
Im AROMANTIC I didnt think id have to deal with this
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

also pls yell at me for even considering textin my "ex" (who I havent spoken to in two ish years) and telling him Im Aromantic and Asexual because we arent in each others lives anymore so it isnt relevant

If I may…

What the ABSOLUTE FUCK do you think you're doing, playing with fire?

you are fully allowed to, this is what I asked for

also
I DONT KNOW what my brain is doing but it WONT SHUT UP and the worst part is that this isn't even the first time ive felt the strong compulsion to justify myself to him…..
Im AROMANTIC I didnt think id have to deal with this
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO RE-OPEN THAT? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO GO THERE? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DO THE VERY THING YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN’T DO??? ARE YOU THAT WEAK? NO! NO, YOU ARE NOT! KEEP IT TOGETHER!

@Norepinephrinxx

Haha suckers legal drinking age where I am is 18! I'm still not quite old enough but still (I'm babysitting and im awful with children send help and whiskey)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Haha suckers legal drinking age where I am is 18! I'm still not quite old enough but still (I'm babysitting and im awful with children send help and whiskey)

Hahah! I have cheat-codes, so twinsies!!!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Im waiting for 2 of the 3 children to finish eating their snacks so that they'll go the frick to bed

I'm waiting for my friend's boyfriend to get here so I can go home!
(He's sick… I'm substitute boyfriend…)

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Im waiting for 2 of the 3 children to finish eating their snacks so that they'll go the frick to bed

I'm waiting for my friend's boyfriend to get here so I can go home!
(He's sick… I'm substitute boyfriend…)

I’m trying to write so I can get to ~2000 words rn so I can go to bed.

@RedTheLoveless

Haha fair

I dunno… I have to force-feed him because he has no appetite rn… Have you had to sit on someone and pour grits down their mouth?

I've been on the receiving end of that treatment and let me tell you Shuri you are and absolute saint and godsend

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Haha fair

I dunno… I have to force-feed him because he has no appetite rn… Have you had to sit on someone and pour grits down their mouth?

I've been on the receiving end of that treatment and let me tell you Shuri you are and absolute saint and godsend

Thanks Red, but it's not like he's some stranger, that's my friend… I would lay down my life for him…

@Norepinephrinxx

Oof, I was petting the cat anyways cause this cat is freaking adorable and affectionate but I just can't touch my face now or ill feel like tearing my eyeballs out