forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Yeah, but how? Did someone mention it to you and it just clicked or did it take a long time? (Sorry :/ my teacher is a little close minded and i want to blow her away!)

@StormX

It slowly started to dawn on me over a couple of months and then I googled the definitions of a bunch of sexualities and figured out what I am which is pansexual

@actual-fandom-trash

Yeah, but how? Did someone mention it to you and it just clicked or did it take a long time? (Sorry :/ my teacher is a little close minded and i want to blow her away!)

Soo I always dismissed my feelings as heternormative basically…. Then last year I realized i was actually bi because of a school shooting, lock down and the biggest crush ever… it kinda just clicked at one point when i was ready to stop denying it to myself

@RedTheLoveless

Well I kinda figured it out 4-ish years ago but I've still been discovering new things about myself in this area (I've come out of the closet like 3 times now with each new discovery). And the only reason I figured out I was part of the community was social media. I was an ally for a long time before then but once I got a proper phone and the internet, I was able to question and discover myself more so than I would have otherwise.

Deleted user

Well I kinda figured it out 4-ish years ago but I've still been discovering new things about myself in this area. And the only reason I figured out I was part of the community was social media. I was an ally for a long time before then but once I got a proper phone and the internet, I was able to question and discover myself more so than I would have otherwise.

That almost the same exact thing that happened to me, except two years ago!!

Deleted user

I just realized it this year, I had never felt any romantic feelings and I just thought it was normal. I thought it was normal till my friends started to get crushes and I was there like "What?" I found out about it online and did the same with my genderfluidity. For me being gender fluid, some days I just felt more like a guy and some days I felt like both and some stuff so I did some research

@RedTheLoveless

Well I kinda figured it out 4-ish years ago but I've still been discovering new things about myself in this area. And the only reason I figured out I was part of the community was social media. I was an ally for a long time before then but once I got a proper phone and the internet, I was able to question and discover myself more so than I would have otherwise.

That almost the same exact thing that happened to me, except two years ago!!

Nice! I would've probably come out sooner but there was a bit of a problem and I had to wait for the guy to graduate so I'd be safe enough

@RedTheLoveless

WHOOOOO YEAH RED!!!

Thank you, Shuri… I first came out as questioning to my parents but I still kept it on the downlow for safety reasons. Then I came out as pansexual. After some digging, I also figured out I'm demisexual too. And then most recently I've figured out I'm genderfluid.

@basil_

I realized I was something this summer. I thought maybe I was bi or pan or something like that and it was giving me anxiety for weeks. About a week ago I was just sitting somewhere and I was talking with this girl and I realized I had feelings for her and I kind of realized I was pansexual.

Deleted user

I had a similar experience to the one that @"Nobody.Thinks.What.I.Think" had

Really? What a coincidence haha, i might write that.
Mostly what i’m Seeing is like…people heard about it online and realized that applied to them?

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

My sinuses are all messed up rn, and my whole face hurts.

Youbpoor thing… I wish I could be there to give you warm chicken soup.

Aww thanks, Shuri❤️ I really need pseudoephed and a warm wash cloth but alas, I am at school.

@RedTheLoveless

I had a similar experience to the one that @"Nobody.Thinks.What.I.Think" had

Really? What a coincidence haha, i might write that.
Mostly what i’m Seeing is like…people heard about it online and realized that applied to them?

It's more like no one told us about the community so we had to search for it ourselves.