forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

well I mean I have unmedicated asthma already and I've inhaled so much burnoff from different metals and stuff I've accidentally burned that I probably have the lungs of a 50 year old already

I know what it's like… It's a big pain in the ass…

@Crisis

well I mean I have unmedicated asthma already and I've inhaled so much burnoff from different metals and stuff I've accidentally burned that I probably have the lungs of a 50 year old already

Ouch

@_sleeby_rat_

yeah no I can't run or anything without my lungs killing me and I'm still in highschool rip. but my lungs are the least of my worries now, definitely got worse problems

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

yeah no I can't run or anything without my lungs killing me and I'm still in highschool rip. but my lungs are the least of my worries now, definitely got worse problems

Ditto… Big S-A-M-E!

@CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa

In youth group, this random guy came up and hugged me. He's younger than me and he's annoying.

Smack him

Um, that wouldn't go over too well with my youth leader.
He doesn't do it often, and I did say earlier (jokingly) I'm Annika and I like warm hugs and sarcasm.
I dont like him

Deleted user

I am great! I don’t feel sick anymore and there is no school WOOOOOOO I LOVE SNOOOOWWWWW

@Crisis

In youth group, this random guy came up and hugged me. He's younger than me and he's annoying.

Smack him

Um, that wouldn't go over too well with my youth leader.
He doesn't do it often, and I did say earlier (jokingly) I'm Annika and I like warm hugs and sarcasm.
I dont like him

Oh ok

Deleted user

I am great! I don’t feel sick anymore and there is no school WOOOOOOO I LOVE SNOOOOWWWWW

Lol same here Kylee but my dad’s being annoying again

Deleted user

Lol same here Kylee but my dad’s being annoying again

My grandmother won’t let me roll around in the snow because I’m not dressed properly. (She wants us in like ten coats and many layers of sweatpants with boots.)
I really want to play in it… it’s so pretty! We have such a big yard to…