forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

I'm so happy that the ashes over my town cleared up! I can finally do cardio!

Nice! The smoke has finally moved to where I am so no cardio for me but that's fine. How are you doing?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Nice! The smoke has finally moved to where I am so no cardio for me but that's fine. How are you doing?

That sucks for you… I'm doing OK… How about you and Jensen-senpai? Are you guys OK? I hope it's not too bad, especially for Jensen…

@RedTheLoveless

That sucks for you… I'm doing OK… How about you and Jensen-senpai? Are you guys OK? I hope it's not too bad, especially for Jensen…

We're still okay. Still no threat from the fire itself. The air is just hazy with smoke, which bothers me mainly because I can't see the usual mountain ranges nearby. Not to mention I know and care about a lot of people who have asthma so yeah I'm keeping my eyes on them. I'm glad you're doing okay, Shuri-kun.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Yeah… I was asking because Jensen has asthma of some variety, and I wanted to make sure he'd be OK. We didn't experience any fire either, just ash and smoke, and that's really it! I'm good. Thank you so much for asking Red… We'll be fine, and I assume you will too! Hang in there dear!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm glad to hear y'all are doing okay. I can't imagine what it's like over there. It just seems terrifying.

I don't think so… I'm just worried about Red and Jensy and of course, Skit!

@_sleeby_rat_

lmao I work with metal and welding and stuff and my grandparents are always smoking around me so I don't think my lungs can get any worse from smoke

@_sleeby_rat_

well I mean I have unmedicated asthma already and I've inhaled so much burnoff from different metals and stuff I've accidentally burned that I probably have the lungs of a 50 year old already