forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@spacebluelily language

I have realized that I am quite old compared to a decent amount of people here. I think.

I think we have a range of 13 year olds to 25 ish year olds, which is kind of scary, if you think about it lol

it is
lets play a game
its called how old are you??? (self-explanatory)
i will go first
i am 14

I'm 17!

15 ^^

Currently 16, but I'm turning 17 in about 13 days

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I have realized that I am quite old compared to a decent amount of people here. I think.

I think we have a range of 13 year olds to 25 ish year olds, which is kind of scary, if you think about it lol

it is
lets play a game
i will go first
i am 14

I'm 17!

15 ^^

Only 14 here!!

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

it is
lets play a game
i will go first
i am 14

I'm 17!

15 ^^

Only 14 here!!

13, turning 14 in a little less than two months

Deleted user

it is
lets play a game
i will go first
i am 14

I'm 17!

15 ^^

Only 14 here!!

13, turning 14 in June :]

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

it is
lets play a game
i will go first
i am 14

I'm 17!

15 ^^

Only 14 here!!

14 :>

@PurplePartyTiger language

it is
lets play a game
i will go first
i am 14

I'm 17!

15 ^^

Only 14 here!!

21 babeee

Deleted user

I've been waking up with a weird headache foooor…two weeks? maybe three? (really hoping its not three at this point).

oof

I've been waking up with a weird headache foooor…two weeks? maybe three? (really hoping its not three at this point).

oof

Its weird because it really only hurts if I quickly turn my head, and gradually gets weaker over the course of the day. By the time I go to work, I can still feel it, but its not so bad that I can't do shoulder checks.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

oof

Its weird because it really only hurts if I quickly turn my head, and gradually gets weaker over the course of the day. By the time I go to work, I can still feel it, but its not so bad that I can't do shoulder checks.

That sounds like vertigo ( I think) Idk but its this thing where your head gets fucked up and then you feel like dizzy and weird and whatever when you turn your head.

oof

That sounds like vertigo ( I think) Idk but its this thing where your head gets fucked up and then you feel like dizzy and weird and whatever when you turn your head.

I've been having weird head stuff for a while, like sometimes it feels like the ground is dropping out from below me, or the floor is sloped and I'm "walking uphill" – aaand getting lots of tests and scans after some uh, episodes, so they call them. Can't wait to figure out there's definitely something wrong with my head.

Deleted user

oof

I've been having weird head stuff for a while, like sometimes it feels like the ground is dropping out from below me, or the floor is sloped and I'm "walking uphill" – aaand getting lots of tests and scans after some uh, episodes, so they call them. Can't wait to figure out there's definitely something wrong with my head.

do you ever pass out?? if so it could be POTS

oof

?!?!

Deleted user

oof

?!?!

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)

?!?!

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)

ya uhh could just be me but a good amount of those symptoms match stuff I've had for a while 0.0

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

it is
lets play a game
i will go first
i am 14

I'm 17!

15 ^^

Only 14 here!!

21 babeee

20 here

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Today, on Retail Hell, Sy gets a customer who bought 20 bags of Rustic Pine Bark Mulch. Each bag is wet and extremely heavy. Sy calls for help multiple times, but nobody comes to his aid, resulting in Sy becoming irritated. Fortunately, the customer, and the customer behind him were quite nice and understanding!