forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Opening night for our school play tonight!
hOoRaY
And no, I'm not an actor
but stage crew is just as stressful
so
wish me luck :)

Ooh what play?

James and the Giant Peach

ooh funn

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

hOoRaY
And no, I'm not an actor
so

Ooh what play?

ooh funn

yes
its…
interesting…

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

hOoRaY
And no, I'm not an actor
so

Ooh what play?

ooh funn

yes
its…
interesting…

And our performance for the school went less than great, so…

@IamNOTachickenok

hOoRaY
And no, I'm not an actor
so

Ooh what play?

ooh funn

yes
its…
interesting…

And our performance for the school went less than great, so…

I am an aCtOr in the play, currently having a mental breakdown because I spilled water on my tie. Just delightful!

Deleted user

Y’all ever misinterpret something Extremely Badly and just want to scream when it’s pointed out to you

@spacebluelily language

that one quote in this fanfic i'm reading "Paris better watch out because he's burning it to the ground" is already my favorite, and honestly, yeah, i'd pay to see that in the actual show (ignorning the fact that his sanity is slowly going down the drain)

@-LemonTail- language

We’re having a thunderstorm and I have my blinds completely open to see the rain and lightning strikes right outside my window :}

Oooooo

My room being in the basement so I can't see anything outside the window-

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

We’re having a thunderstorm and I have my blinds completely open to see the rain and lightning strikes right outside my window :}

Oooooo

Imagine having your own room

Deleted user

Oooooo

so lucky

Deleted user

Oooooo

so lucky

has own room on the top floor of house I can totally relate haha

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

ahem Does anyone want to do a 1/1 roleplay with me?

Depends, what do you have in mind? I totally don't know you irl and we totally couldn't just do this anyway

Deleted user

yes sure im bored

@-LemonTail- language

Depends, what do you have in mind? I totally don't know you irl and we totally couldn't just do this anyway

I have a couple ideas…Almost all romance bc yes
One is kind of dystopian, evil government/group or something, plotting to take over world, one hero must save all idk :/ (we can add romance bc yes)
Another one is like middle ages, castle, kings and queens, assassin sent to ki// someone (idk who) then they fall in love bc yes
Another idea is like this modern day themed one with horses and the country and wild and idk the plot but it's fine
Another another idea is 1800s person suddenly appears in the 21st century, or vice versa.
All of these are very rough, I'm still figuring out plot and such but if y'all have any ideas, I'm open lol

No, what are you talking about??

@-LemonTail- language

yes sure im bored

Alrighty!!
I have a few ideas, they are posted above I think, but if you have any suggestions I shall love to hear them

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I have a couple ideas…Almost all romance bc yes
One is kind of dystopian, evil government/group or something, plotting to take over world, one hero must save all idk :/ (we can add romance bc yes)
Another one is like middle ages, castle, kings and queens, assassin sent to ki// someone (idk who) then they fall in love bc yes
Another idea is like this modern day themed one with horses and the country and wild and idk the plot but it's fine
Another another idea is 1800s person suddenly appears in the 21st century, or vice versa.
All of these are very rough, I'm still figuring out plot and such but if y'all have any ideas, I'm open lol

No, what are you talking about??

I personally love all of those idek

@Musical_Queen

I just need to vent

I hate finals week. All of them are online, but I have to be on campus for the "credit". My boss asked me to work on my day off, which is a part of my finals week and I have a final on that day because it's graduation day and 4 employees are either graduating or their kid is graduating, so if I don't go in then they will be closed for the day. I need to finish my sister's birthday present (it's already a month late because it's hand made) because we are leaving on a family trip the weekend after finals week and that is the only time I will see her until Christmas. I just got out of one meeting that went over 20 minutes, showed up late to work (Thats when my boss asked me to work on my day off), and then got an email asking if this date for another meeting would work and got a text from my sister-in-law asking if I could house sit for a week because I am their last resort without going to an official sitter (They have 2 dogs and a bearded dragon I am going to watch). A part of me just wants to say no to everything and sleep for 4 months, but that people pleaser part of me had me saying yes to everything and I am so tired and I need to pee

@IamNOTachickenok

sigh ok do you know those moments when you look back, and you’re like oH sHoOt i sHoULd’vE dOnE tHat

raises hand that’s how I’m feeling!

I could’ve been twirled by a seagull. WHY DID I CHOOSE NOT TO GET TWIRLED BY A SEAGULL

Deleted user

I have discovered things I was better off not knowing, and I fear for my soul.