forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

THE MOVIE THING IS SO COOL
HOW DID YOU AUDITION FOR THAT??!?!?!?!? HOW DID YOU GET IN I MUST KNOW

My theatre teacher just told me about it, and I showed up on the day of filming and they had me sign some paperwork and stuff

Deleted user

My theatre teacher just told me about it, and I showed up on the day of filming and they had me sign some paperwork and stuff

cooool

@spacebluelily language

the fact that ai gabriel/hawkmoth/shadowmoth/monarch understands that what he is doing is
a) not healthy
b) not ok
c) would make his wife horrified at what he has done + she would be scared of him

while show gabriel/hawkmoth/shadowmoth/monarch can't seem to comprehend these simple facts

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

the fact that ai gabriel/hawkmoth/shadowmoth/monarch understands that what he is doing is
a) not healthy
b) not ok
c) would make his wife horrified at what he has done + she would be scared of him

while show gabriel/hawkmoth/shadowmoth/monarch can't seem to comprehend these simple facts

Canon

@-LemonTail- language

cooool

Yeah!! It was amazing
All we had to do was sign one sheet of paper and then be at the filming site for 12 hours.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

cooool

Yeah!! It was amazing
All we had to do was sign one sheet of paper and then be at the filming site for 12 hours.

It was a bit exhausting haha

Deleted user

It deeply annoys me that the Video Game topic section on here is as quiet and uninhabited as it is. This also goes for the Fantasy Tavern.

@-LemonTail- language

cooool

Yeah!! It was amazing

Yeah, that's true… but it was worth it.

We sat down in the middle of a hallway once bc we were tired and then people started handing out creamies and the main lead, that girl, said, "I've never had these. We don't have these in Canada." So that was cool.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

cooool

Yeah!! It was amazing

We sat down in the middle of a hallway once bc we were tired and then people started handing out creamies and the main lead, that girl, said, "I've never had these. We don't have these in Canada." So that was cool.

Yeah, apparently they flew her in from Canada, it was cool

And Garrett from Studio C was there

@-LemonTail- language

cooool

Yeah!! It was amazing

Oh yeah I forgot about that

I got a selfie with him

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Oh yeah I forgot about that

I got a selfie with him

Me too

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

What the fuck are creamies?

@-LemonTail- language

Ice cream popsicle things. I looked it up, and apparently they are really only in western United States.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Ice cream popsicle things. I looked it up, and apparently they are really only in western United States.

I'm from the midwest but I'm gonna look em up to see if I've ate em!!

Looked em up, never had em. They just seem like popsicles??

@-LemonTail- language

I'm from the midwest but I'm gonna look em up to see if I've ate em!!

Looked em up, never had em. They just seem like popsicles??

It's basically just frozen ice cream on a stick

@-LemonTail- language

Ohhh turns out they were also created in my state, so they are most popular here. Must just be a here (and other states surrounding us) thing :/

the.seabird

So im gonna talk about my terrible day. First, im on 2 softball teams, so yay. Second im in half ap classes for highschool. So today i got dumped with millions of hw. so yay. Second for my first team they made us run around the ENTIRE SCHOOL and my school is pretty dam big. Then I had a game for my second team. I play second base, or the infield and messed up a really easy play that should have been an out. So got yelled by my coaches (my dad is one, so even better right?) and then i couldnt hit for my life. And im a pretty good hitter, not being self centered or anything. So that was a long car-ride home. We won but still. Then when i got to just cry in my room and be depressed my dad comes and is like "you should have made that play, i almost took you out of the game that play was so easy whats going on?!? and your hitting? do you want to go to college and play?" So now i am just really sad. Then to make things worse my parents were fighting(verbally ofc) so i rode my bike for like 30min. I am 15 years old. its alot. Any advice?

@IamNOTachickenok

Ohhh turns out they were also created in my state, so they are most popular here. Must just be a here (and other states surrounding us) thing :/

Yasss! I love creamies. Also, that is awesome that you met Garrett, I love studio C. Where was the thing filmed?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The acid trip I just read was wild. Creamies shouldn't even be a name for anything. Period. That's like borderline insanity. Like Ohio type mess. Or like Montana or Utah types mess. Just call them organic or all natural popsicles. Creamies is weird. It also has that midwestern font. Ya know the one. The giant first letter and normal middled letters and a giant last letter in an arch, most likely a red or brown color. Weird. Second, to whoever is eating toilet paper, it doesn't clean you internally. You really shouldn't be eating it. Toilet paper is made of tree pulp, and water, with chemicals added in, as well as it being bleached to get that nice white color. Eat pop rocks or some mess. Don't eat toilet paper. Plus that mess is expensive. To the.seabird, screw sports. Tell your father he is pushing you way too hard. Coming from someone who played catcher for ten years, from rec ball, to JV and Varsity high school ball , to collegiate softball, it isn't worth it. My knees are shot, and I'm in more pain that I should be for a 20 year old woman. AP classes are too much. I get the college credit and all that jazz, but most schools are starting to stop taking AP credit. It's not because you don't know the material, it's because the differential in levels is wild. AP prepares you. It should never be a substitute class. For example, an AP level Journalism class in high school teaches about being creative and how to write a short story. In MLA style. A collegiate Journalism class doesn't follow that at all. MLA style is irrelevant. AP (Associated Press) style is what we use. We are still creative, but we have to write facts and write about topics that are difficult and hard. AP classes never did that for me. Relationships at 15 also really never mean anything (rarely). They're the experiments. Enough said. It'll hurt like Hades because your heart is broken, but it's all just one big learning experience. Also, everyone has bad days. You are allowed to have them. So what you made a bad play? So what you couldn't hit today? That's a today mishap. You move past it. Tomorrow should never be affected by today, if it was an accident or a bad move in a game. You learn and move on. Parents fighting? Yeah they do that unfortunately. Can you stop them? Nope. They're their own person. They have to figure out a solution. As for playing ball in college? I wouldn't recommend it. The scholarships are rarely worth it. Unless you play football, basketball, baseball, or any sport that is regularly televised on the major networks. Academic and grade scholarships are the way to go. Most are also willing to help you out. The college I go too is 32,000 dollars a year. Last year, I got 30,000 dollars worth of aid, because of my grades. My sports scholarship? Maybe 1,000 dollars. That last thousand I had to pay out of pocket. This year I had to pay 4,000 dollars roughly out of pocket due to inflation, but my scholarship for my grades increased. The best advice that I can give you, is if you love your sport, play it. If you're burnt out, stop and tell your father or mother or animal that you're done. Focus on things that make you happy. Not what other people want you to be, or what they want you to do. You are your own person, and you have your own free will. Make choices that will benefit you in the long run no matter what other people think. That's really the best thing you can do.