forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I found an old suicide note I wrote last year… I didn't have the guts to do it then, but now it's looking tempting…. This is mostly entirely because of my jerk of an ex….

Go read my bio Spacey. PM me if you want to talk, but no killing oneself. That's one less light to light my way. I'll fight the hordes of hell for you, got me?

@Space group

I found an old suicide note I wrote last year… I didn't have the guts to do it then, but now it's looking tempting…. This is mostly entirely because of my jerk of an ex….

Go read my bio Spacey. PM me if you want to talk, but no killing oneself. That's one less light to light my way. I'll fight the hordes of hell for you, got me?

That totally didn't just bring tears to my eyes…. Thank you. It's kinda sad that the only people that care are online, in this chat…

@murphysgirl

I don't understand men
My birthday is in three days right
My fiancé just texted me to ask me what I want

Ah yes. I know that feeling 😂

I told him a McLaren 720s would be nice
Although I think he's probably just teasing me, he's probably gotten me a present already

@furetakunai ac_unit

Lowkey, if I could, I would get to know you IRL just to prove you wrong. But, besides that, I'm here for you if you need it. Just shoot me a message or somethin

@furetakunai ac_unit

I don't understand men
My birthday is in three days right
My fiancé just texted me to ask me what I want

Ah yes. I know that feeling 😂

I told him a McLaren 720s would be nice
Although I think he's probably just teasing me, he's probably gotten me a present already

Lol

@murphysgirl

That totally didn't just bring tears to my eyes…. Thank you. It's kinda sad that the only people that care are online, in this chat…

OK, so words of affirmation are sort of not my love language, which is ironic because I love words, and this is getting awkward fast because my idea of comforting and loving someone is giving them hugs and chocolate, but I can't do either over the Interwebs, but I'm here for you.

@Space group

Lowkey, if I could, I would get to know you IRL just to prove you wrong. But, besides that, I'm here for you if you need it. Just shoot me a message or somethin

Thank you, My mental health isn't always the best, and I'd like to apologize in advance for you guys having to deal with me.
And I might DM you later if I have time. I'm letting Animal Crossing heal my soul and dry my tears atm

@murphysgirl

Thank you, My mental health isn't always the best, and I'd like to apologize in advance for you guys having to deal with me.
And I might DM you later if I have time. I'm letting Animal Crossing heal my soul and dry my tears atm

Abie the shep and my guinea pig send you snuggles and love. Well, Captain doesn't send you that many snuggles because he's not very snuggly, but you get the idea.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

There's more out there, you just have to know where to look. I promise.
Looks off in the distance remembering where I once was…

@murphysgirl

Fun fact, when Elvis was little, tornadoes would come through the little town where he lived, and he and his mom and his dad would have to hightail it to the mountains and hide in a cave there until the tornado had passed.

Deleted user

Fun fact, when Elvis was little, tornadoes would come through the little town where he lived, and he and his mom and his dad would have to hightail it to the mountains and hide in a cave there until the tornado had passed.

Really? Neat!

Deleted user

Elvis also got a tooth stuck in his lung once.

Oof. That made me cringe.
Funny, just yesterday I was listening to his 'America the Beautiful." Man, that's a good song.

@murphysgirl

It was when he was filming a scene for a movie - I think it was Jailhouse Rock, but I could be wrong. Anyway, there was a scene when they were sliding down a fireman's pole, and he couldn't wait for his turn and was a little overenthusiastic and knocked his mouth against the pole. It dislodged one of his teeth and it went into his lung. They had to do surgery by cutting a hole in his throat, parting his vocal cords (Elvis Presley's vocal cords!) and fishing around for the tooth.