forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

It was when he was filming a scene for a movie - I think it was Jailhouse Rock, but I could be wrong. Anyway, there was a scene when they were sliding down a fireman's pole, and he couldn't wait for his turn and was a little overenthusiastic and knocked his mouth against the pole. It dislodged one of his teeth and it went into his lung. They had to do surgery by cutting a hole in his throat, parting his vocal cords (Elvis Presley's vocal cords!) and fishing around for the tooth.

NOOOOOOOOO! WHY ELVIS???

@Space group

I actually live in the town/near the town where he was born and grew up in. We have a festival every year. ALSO the same town where Garfield was created

@Space group

I'm not really in the fandom of James Dean or Garfield, it's just my hometown so ya know XD

ALSO MY HISTORY TEACHER LOOKS LIKE JAMES DEAN SO I HOPE TO ALL THINGS HOLY I DONT FIND HIM HOT LMAO

Deleted user

Is anyone a fan of James Dean?

I don't understand why people think he's hot. I certainly don't.

He could be considered attractive to some.
People have different tastes

Deleted user

My fiancé looks sorta like Dana Ashbrook (when he was younger). I don't really have a celebrity lookalike.

I have been told I either look like a young Leonardo DiCaprio or River Phoenix.

@murphysgirl

I have reddish-blonde hair, and the rest of my family, excluding my parents, have white-blonde hair. My fiancé has blue hair, the bean.

Deleted user

What kind of music does y'alls listen to?

Rock, Alt, EDM, and sometimes just metal.

Deleted user

EDM????
I LISTEN TO EDM -
Martin Garrix? Kygo?

I listen more to songs based off video games, so more like DAgames, The Stupendium, etc

@murphysgirl

EDM????
I LISTEN TO EDM -
Martin Garrix? Kygo?

I listen more to songs based off video games, so more like DAgames, The Stupendium, etc

…Geometry Dash? Totally not dating myself here

@Space group

basically same here, with SOME pop music…

Deleted user

EDM????
I LISTEN TO EDM -
Martin Garrix? Kygo?

…Geometry Dash? Totally not dating myself here

What?