forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

My handwriting is something I call words, when everyone who reads it, including myself, knows that's bullshit. My handwriting was clearer in the 3rd grade than it is now.

@furetakunai ac_unit

I can't feel my legs-

I wanted to make a joke, but i don't think it would have been taken well. So, have you been sitting in a weird position for a long time? Is it cold? Pins and needles?

@murphysgirl

My handwriting is one of these four, depending on which handwriting style I use:
A) lawful good
B) chaotic good
C) chaotic evil, if you're any of my friends who can't interpret cursive
D) lawful good, when I'm in the mood to use fancy fonts

Deleted user

cat really said: ight time to be a serial killer to this person

@Space group

I can't feel my legs-

I wanted to make a joke, but i don't think it would have been taken well. So, have you been sitting in a weird position for a long time? Is it cold? Pins and needles?

It's really cold. And lol idc if you make a joke. I make jokes all the time in bad moments XD

@murphysgirl

There’s nothing like rushing through an assignment you should’ve been working on since last week but only started yesterday

I feel that. I'm trying to get this week's homework done before Friday so I don't have to do any homework on my birthday.

@Kamea public

There’s nothing like rushing through an assignment you should’ve been working on since last week but only started yesterday

I feel that. I'm trying to get this week's homework done before Friday so I don't have to do any homework on my birthday.

when borthdae