forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

Also, since I have been very bored of this topic for a while now, what're y'all's favourite foods?

stuffed grape leaves

Deleted user

Also, since I have been very bored of this topic for a while now, what're y'all's favourite foods?

Grilled salmon with a side of carrots both drowning in homemade butter sauce <3 <3

@Relsey-TheElder

Limes I guess.
Oh crap.
I was supposed to start dinner a solid half hour ago. Thank you for the reminder.

Deleted user

Idk, it changes a lot

I'm in the mood for french fries right now though

Deleted user

So do people actually know songs from Cinderella because I haven't met anyone who does

Deleted user

Does anyone else dislike the term enby or is it just my picky nonbinary ass?

@SeeSaw

i don't like it either. enby sounds like some kind of evil nickname of devil spawn to me lol

Deleted user

i don't like it either. enby sounds like some kind of evil nickname of devil spawn to me lol

Yeah, it feels infantilizing to me lol.

@berlioz

I like it. Cuz people say "look at that boy" or "that's what that girl said" and I don't want people to say "look at that non binary person over there", because that sounds like an attribute rather than an identity to me? Cuz like you don't say "look at that person who is a boy". I do think enby sounds a bit childish, but idk what else to use, because non binary is used more as an adjective than a noun.

Deleted user

So do people actually know songs from Cinderella because I haven't met anyone who does

I know one, it was um…"So this is love," I think…That's all I know though I don't know any of the lyrics.

Deleted user

Nobody really asked, but I just got engaged.

YO WAIT ACTUALLY?

CONGRATGULATIONS!!!

@Relsey-TheElder

like just plain limes?

Yes, Plain limes, slice it up and eat it like a smiley face orange. or eat it like an orange, juice it and make some nice Lime Juice. I have a pretty high sour tolerance so I can actually appreciate the flavor of a lime. I just have to make sure to eat bread or something to lower the PH of my Stomach after words.

@Relsey-TheElder

You're welcome for the reminder lmao

It was almost late but it wasn't quite so thank you very much, Mom would have had my head if Dinner was late. I had to watch the toddler while Making dinner. And Mom made last minute salsa ,well, she forced me to help her make salsa that I didn't want and she made very one wait until she had Salsa that only she was going to use, then made me clean up the mess after words yes I had already cleaned up the kitchen after making dinner and then she came through like a tornado leaving jalapeno guts every where and I need to stop talking about my family issues in the wrong chat don't I.

@furetakunai ac_unit

I have only one guess, which is probably wrong, but Lynn?

You're one letter off. It's got an e on the end.
(Sry, my computer died)

Look at my godlike guessing.