forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@nebula__ group

okay my cat finally stopped trying to kill me- now he's just laying on the armrest trying to act all cute after he just tried to murder me-

@Kamea public

ok this is an emergency

anyone that has watched the little mermaid enough times, can you tell me how it starts? bc despite having watched it 300 times (quite literally) I can't seem to remember ;-;

@Kamea public

okay my cat finally stopped trying to kill me- now he's just laying on the armrest trying to act all cute after he just tried to murder me-

Make him live the lion king. Push him off the couch.

long live the king

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

ok this is an emergency

anyone that has watched the little mermaid enough times, can you tell me how it starts? bc despite having watched it 300 times (quite literally) I can't seem to remember ;-;

It opens with fish swimming and then it goes to tritons palace and then there's a boat with sailors singing a nice song

@Kamea public

ok this is an emergency

It opens with fish swimming and then it goes to tritons palace and then there's a boat with sailors singing a nice song

omg thxxxx <3

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

ok this is an emergency

omg thxxxx <3

No problem

Deleted user

long live the king

NO

@nebula__ group

long live the king

he jumped off of the armrest on his own so this is no longer a possibility-

Deleted user

You ever just, almost ask a stupid question, and then answer yourself and you're just sitting there like "that was stupid."

all the time pal

@Space group

we must start a cult to rebel against my ex. He isn't the one that does physical abuse, that was Alex. But to me, this one is a lot worse because he tore me apart mentally and manipulated and used me.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Great! We take him to a chair in a basement, tie him up, and psychologically torture him. And then I'll just physically throw hands with the other. And by hands I mean knives.

For legal reasons, I am not serious.

Deleted user

we must start a cult to rebel against my ex. He isn't the one that does physical abuse, that was Alex. But to me, this one is a lot worse because he tore me apart mentally and manipulated and used me.

the fact i sit next to him just hurts-

@Kamea public

off topic but my handwriting is so bad when I'm tired that it's really fucking hilarious. istg my hands be randomly capitalising all the letters that don't need to be capitalised and be going up and down making the words arch like the goddamn reading rainbow

Deleted user

the handwriting message is just- i relate. i write so fast that i cant even read my own words. i basically cant be trusted to write out the whole script for a group project or else its just gonna- its going to be hard to read