forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I have little to nothing up there so button ups aren't a problem. I have a men's flannel from Walmart. The buttons are annoying because they're on the wrong side, but it's big and comfy

@berlioz

Why do you want to wear button up shirts? They low-key suck imo.

To look androgynous anD bC I lOoK gOoD iN tHeM, dOM.

@Fraust

Because if I just have my door locked for an extended period of time that's suspicious and I'm obviously sending nudes to people despite having never done anything remotely near to the sort ever
Naturally
One time I happened to be changing clothes at like two am because I was going to bed and my father demanded that I open the door that instant. So, naturally, I grab a blanket because he doesn't need to see me half naked
So then my parents took my laptop and started scouring it for nudes or something despite the fact that my laptop does not have a camera??
Luckily they didn't find notebook but like Jesus fucking christ

Also why are y'all's parents taking your doors???

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Why do you want to wear button up shirts? They low-key suck imo.

To look androgynous anD bC I lOoK gOoD iN tHeM, dOM.

I mean aight Lol. I don't like em but if you can rock it then go on with it, pal.

@Anemone eco

Eh. I don't remember much of the incident really. So I can't quite tell you why.

@Kie group

Your guess is as good as mine

Low trust, stuff like that from what I know. I've always had a lockable door and my parents know I can be trusted and will never lock my door unless I'm pissed at a family member.

Deleted user

I love button ups.
Black ones.
But sometimes they look weird on me because I… Am well endowed in the boob area.

@Fraust

My parents aren't even normally that super strict I don't think
I mean, I've got a thing called MM Guardian installed on my phone that can read all my text and track everything I do but like
Eh
Not like I'm sending nudes to people, so whatever
Also the picture detection thing on there is complete shit
Like, my mom got a highly inappropriate image alert and I'd literally just taken a picture of my cat
That's happened multiple times and it's always the same thing
Like, I hate my body way too much to be sending nudes, and who would I even be sending them to??
It's interesting to say the least
The fact that they haven't found notebook attests to my fantastic lying skills

@HighPockets group

Like, my mom got a highly inappropriate image alert and I'd literally just taken a picture of my cat

Deleted user

They make female ones yet? (Mir's thing.)

Dress shirts? Yeah.
But guys' are better.

@Fraust

Leave
But like actually props claps