forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i be very thicc
and i'm starting to think even if i starved to death i'd still be wide as the universe itself
maybe it's just my bones that are thicc

Deleted user

im thick in the wrong way…but i wear hoodies ro cover up my fat rolls…but the other day i felt cofident in myself enough to wear a crop top. and shorts

@RedTheLoveless

From the waist up, my body is neither sticc nor thicc. Just average. But below the waist, everything becomes thicc. Most of my muscles/weight is in my thighs and my core but that's subtle compared to my leggies.

Deleted user

i am thicc shoulders to my knees. although most of that was my fat from eating too much

@berlioz

I'm very flat up top. When I was getting a binder (compressed tank top thing to press down breasts, if you didn't know) to appear even more flat, I had to get an XS, and I'm by no means small framed. I'm sticc up top, no definable hips, but thicc thighs.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm very flat up top. When I was getting a binder (compressed tank top thing to press down breasts, if you didn't know) to appear even more flat, I had to get an XS, and I'm by no means small framed. I'm sticc up top, no definable hips, but thicc thighs.

Why the binder, if I may ask?

@berlioz

I like looking more androgynous. Plus I can wear boys button ups without the hassle.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I like looking more androgynous. Plus I can wear boys button ups without the hassle.

Why do you want to wear button up shirts? They low-key suck imo.