forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I just pressed the left and right arrow keys repeatedly for two minutes because t i c s

Deleted user

Watching The Tenth Kingdom
My dad: *audible sigh as he realizes we're old enough to know what 'suck an elf' means*

That's amazing

@Pickles group

I'm hoping they don't notice that I remember this movie a little too well since we haven't watched it as a family in years I've watched it in my own several times recently

Deleted user

I'm feeling mega depressed/suicidal right now and gotta get some stuff out… so yeah.
Why do I not trust anyone???? I need to be able to lean on someone and I can't trust anyone enough to share my feelings, which is WHAT I NEED MOST AT THIS MOMENT.
Why am I such a burden???? I can tell my friends gave up, heck even my parents did and they don't know how to help me anymore. Especially after the big thing I had to do…
Is happiness forever out of my reach? Am I doomed to be like this forever? Is it even worth it????? I don't know what to do anymore and I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.
maybe i should take a break from notebook

@saor_illust school

hey- gasper-
i get what you're feeling-

honestly
most of that was me last night
and it broke me

and it's okay to be untrustworthy,
i'm like that sometimes too
i'll pm you in a bit-
give you a hug gif
not like that couldn't be sent here
actually, why don't i give it to you twice?

here
have a hug
you don't have to spill everything
maybe just one small thing at a time
and i'll be there
or if you want
i can type up some stuff about why you're so amazing-
and so on-

Deleted user

so i just opened up to my best friend about something kinda big and she was so cool about it and for some reason now i feel guilty