forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

I kinda want to be in other people's dreams, but then again I don't think I'm memorable enough for that. Like, I may be online a lot but I don't interact much, and I only occasionally post photos of myself.

Deleted user

Listen, if I could actually remember my dreams, you'd be in them

@Pickles group

Why are the covers for books I dnf'd so pretty
Like shatter me the covers are gorgeous and I want to own them but I couldn't get through the first book
But I want themmmm

Deleted user

so like….im trying to reach out to my teachers…and my parents keep yelling at me to do my damn work, well…uhm how can i do that when i need the extra help because im a slow learner…and i sometimes need that double help…like COME ON!……im not SP.ED. like my brother but i still need some assistance…but y'know to them im a Lost cause..

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don’t like today
can i just not exist for a few days
i am in physical pain and i just want to rest but my little sisters are yelling at me and so mom’s yelling cause they’re yelling and i want to cry over the stupidest little thing please just kill me temporarily i beg of you

Deleted user

i don’t like today
can i just not exist for a few days
i am in physical pain and i just want to rest but my little sisters are yelling at me and so mom’s yelling cause they’re yelling and i want to cry over the stupidest little thing please just kill me temporarily i beg of you

Same

Deleted user

Place your bets on who's going to be in Mir's dream next. I bet Jynnie or Eris

I though she already had a dream about me?
and I died or something?

maybe I imagined it….

Anyway– Mox made a cameo in my dream last night. Which was…..interesting.
I was riding a white horse around a giant field under this mountain that was made of fire and wearing this ridiculously long black cape.

Mox was walking next to me—in a tux and SMOKING (How dare you. That's a bad habit)– and she said "Better wake up before the Sun stops spinning. You don't want to get stuck here, Eris."

and then she skateboarded away? looking like the coolest fucking thing I'd ever seen?

and I woke up.

@Moxie group

and I died or something?

maybe I imagined it….

I was riding a white horse around a giant field under this mountain that was made of fire and wearing this ridiculously long black cape.

Mox was walking next to me—in a tux and SMOKING (How dare you. That's a bad habit)– and she said "Better wake up before the Sun stops spinning. You don't want to get stuck here, Eris."

and then she skateboarded away? looking like the coolest fucking thing I'd ever seen?

and I woke up.

Can you dream about me more often that's fucking amazing
That also slightly freaks me out because I have this idea for this character that I would play for tik tok purposes (long story) and she smokes and wears a button down ….
I mean at least I gave good advice

Deleted user

uhm…so i had a dream with al of you in it.. except it was like minecraft with your @ names and it was weird and cool

Deleted user

and I died or something?

maybe I imagined it….

and I woke up.

Can you dream about me more often that's fucking amazing
That also slightly freaks me out because I have this idea for this character that I would play for tik tok purposes (long story) and she smokes and wears a button down ….
I mean at least I gave good advice

👀
mmkay that is a little freaky.

But I–uh–will try to dream more awesome dreams about Notebook peeps.

Deleted user

and I died or something?

I don't remember it

Deleted user

If ya'll dream about me, please come tell me right away or I will open every banana in your house and not eat it

Deleted user

If ya'll dream about me, please come tell me right away or I will open every banana in your house and not eat it

i did, but everyone else i know was also there. via notebook. and it was weird, but we all had a big show, like a musical and each of us had either a soap opera, dance , singing solo, and yeah

Deleted user

the post office should hurry up so I can get Reed's letter already

Deleted user

This makes me Uncomfortable

Deleted user

This makes me Uncomfortable

:)
I'll boil your teeth and sinews and make a crown

Deleted user

A kid in my school just died.

omg…im so sorry miri.

Deleted user

Car accident. She just died.

Did you know her?
stupid question I know

Not directly. But I followed her on Instagram and saw her around.