forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Does anyone remember word world? That was good too..

WORD WORLD WAS MY LIFE
DOG WAS THE BEST
BEAR ALWAYS CAME ACROSS AS A BADASS TO ME

@HighPockets group

(referring to Blippi)
He's a grown man with a patchy beard who dresses up like a little boy and records videos of himself playing on swingsets, ball pits, and McDonalds playplaces with a whole group of little kids for "educational purposes", before giggling like a child and bursting into a song about how much he loves excavators

chris remake GIF

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Like 3 year old me was obsessed with that show
I had a magnet stick together plushie of the duck
because I loved ducks and still do

Deleted user

(referring to Blippi)
He's a grown man with a patchy beard who dresses up like a little boy and records videos of himself playing on swingsets, ball pits, and McDonalds playplaces with a whole group of little kids for "educational purposes", before giggling like a child and bursting into a song about how much he loves excavators

Gross, I guess Google got it wrong because that doesn't look like how you described.
wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedophile

Deleted user

bookiń my flight to hell already. Me and my ducks are gonna have fun

DUCK TIME DUCK TIME DUCK TIME
okay that was cursed i'm sorry

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

WORD WORLD WAS MY LIFE
DOG WAS THE BEST
BEAR ALWAYS CAME ACROSS AS A BADASS TO ME

Surprising si was always a fan of the frog… Probably because of his books…

Deleted user

bookiń my flight to hell already. Me and my ducks are gonna have fun

DUCK TIME DUCK TIME DUCK TIME
okay that was cursed i'm sorry

never say that again

gotcha

Deleted user

it’s weird and disturbing but with just enough bright colors and stock music to gain fiFTY MILLION VIEWS-

NO

Deleted user

Ok but I have this baby cousin who is obsessed with Blippi so whenever I go over there that’s usually playing on the TV and I have to keep myself from screaming

My brother watches teen titans go and I have to do the same thing

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ok but I have this baby cousin who is obsessed with Blippi so whenever I go over there that’s usually playing on the TV and I have to keep myself from screaming

Emma used to watch it all the time on our living room tv
we eventually got so sick of it that we had to resort to Elsia and Annia toy surprise videos because even that cursed youtube genre seemed better

Deleted user

we eventually got so sick of it that we had to resort to Elsia and Annia toy surprise videos because even that cursed youtube genre seemed better

That's cursed, all right.

@Pickles group

(referring to Blippi)

Gross, I guess Google got it wrong because that doesn't look like how you described.

On the contrary, he looks exactly how Ella described

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

My brother watches teen titans go and I have to do the same thing

Bless you two poor souls at least I have somewhere to hide
The kitchen

@Pickles group

it’s weird and disturbing but with just enough bright colors and stock music to gain fiFTY MILLION VIEWS-

NO

I made it to 40 seconds and then the tears came

Deleted user

(referring to Blippi)

On the contrary, he looks exactly how Ella described

I heard beard and got confused