forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Homemade chapstick is done, and I'm proud because I didn't have a recipe and was just hoping things would work out

Basically life

Deleted user

My dad when I want to take 2 baths: Oh yeah go ahead :)
My mom when I want to take 2 baths: You may only take another bath at 4:56 tomorrow when I am on a phone call that has to be specifically about pets

Deleted user

Milli, Bot, and Geo

Milli looks like the softest girl on the planet.

@Pickles group

i was also going to make jokes about my favorite shows growing up but it’s surprisingly hard to relate the Backyardigans to making me ace

saaame

Deleted user

i was also going to make jokes about my favorite shows growing up but it’s surprisingly hard to relate the Backyardigans to making me ace

saaame

mood-

Deleted user

I just finished Assassination classroom (I've been binging for two days) and I don't think I've cried that hard this year, even when I was about to be kicked out.
Ugh, my feels

Deleted user

LISTEN, HE DIED
I KNOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BUT HE DIED AND MY BABY HAD TO KILL HIM
I WANTED HIM TO SURVIVE TO BE MORE COMEDIC RELIEF!

Deleted user

Me: I think I want to try witchcraft, it sounds interesting, I believe in it, and… Well, I think I just wanna try it out! I think it'll make me much happier!

Me now, making a lid out of tinfoil for a bottle that didn't have one:

Deleted user

Me: I think I want to try witchcraft, it sounds interesting, I believe in it, and… Well, I think I just wanna try it out! I think it'll make me much happier!

Me now, making a lid out of tinfoil for a bottle that didn't have one:

G O D S S A M E
I don't have enough bottles so I'm sitting here waiting to use up all my paint so I can put rain water in the bottles

Deleted user

i was in the mood to die but i’ve been given brownies and ice cream so i think i’m gonna keep going at least a few more weeks

Mood

Deleted user

Which anime should I devote the next four days to watching?
I've got Love Stage, which would be a re-watch
Blue Exorcist the second one I guess
And the second soul eater even though I gave up halfway through watching the original

Also I made banana bread

Deleted user

me who has only read black butler which is a manga anyway and is clueless about anime

Deleted user

i have writing i want critiqued- but i also dont want to make anyone uncomfortable with the content. does that make sense ? :/