forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@spacebluelily language

This letter, my very dear Eliza, will not be delivered to you, unless I shall first have terminated my earthly career; to begin, as I humbly hope from redeeming grace and divine mercy, a happy immortality.

If it had been possible for me to have avoided the interview, my love for you and my precious children would have been alone a decisive motive. But it was not possible, without sacrifices which would have rendered me unworthy of your esteem. I need not tell you of the pangs I feel, from the idea of quitting you and exposing you to the anguish which I know you would feel. Nor could I dwell on the topic lest it should unman me.

The consolations of Religion, my beloved, can alone support you; and these you have a right to enjoy. Fly to the bosom of your God and be comforted. With my last idea; I shall cherish the sweet hope of meeting you in a better world.

Adieu best of wives and best of Women. Embrace all my darling Children for me.

Ever yours

A H

Deleted user

Women make up 45% of the world’s workforce. What percentage of these women live in poverty?

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

Evan has short straight white hair that has a small fade to black on his neck. a bit tanner than pale but not tan enough too pale. 5'8. He has a very soft aesthetic to him, wears a lot of soft boy clothes, sweaters and sweatshirts stuff. he likes animals, doing asl, (American sign language), interacting with people and his dislikes are probably when he sees people being treated unfairly, he despises fighting but if its ply fighting then he doesn't mind. in supernatural universes he has the ability to control sound but it drains him to use to long so he don't like that.
he definitely can tend to be too harsh on himself, very touchy as in he will give lots of touch in wholesome way. partially deaf so he has to read lips and sign :)) easy to get along with.
More quiet and reserved at first meeting but later when he's comfortable very chaotic