forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Write at least a one-page paper that describes you and your food experience. It must include these 6 topics: 1. My Family-2 points 2. My Hobbies/Interests-2 points 3. Something unique about me-2 points 4. My Experience in the Kitchen-2 points 5. My Favorite Food and Why-2 points 6. Least Favorite Food and Why-2 points 6. My Favorite Place to Eat and Why-2 points 7. Anything else you would like to share-1point

@spacebluelily language

In the later part of his life, George had recurrent, and eventually permanent, mental illness. Although it has since been suggested that he had bipolar disorder or the blood disease porphyria, the cause of his illness remains unknown. After a final relapse in 1810, a regency was established. His eldest son, George, Prince of Wales, ruled as Prince Regent until his father's death, when he succeeded as George IV. Historical analysis of George III's life has gone through a "kaleidoscope of changing views" that have depended heavily on the prejudices of his biographers and the sources available to them.

@Swiggotyy_Swootyy

"someone told me that someone yelling 'fuck' during sex is the same as yelling 'parkore' while doing parkore and I've never been the same" - a quote from tumblr

^^this was the last thing I have copied lmfao. Enjoy and suffer with me

@Kanaroli group

I am a musician(Marching Band) and I am a gamer

I have not, but I plan to move away from this place when I'm older

I have traveled to Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia

My favorite movie is Corpse Bride, I like pop-punk, edm, rock n' roll etc., I currently like Electric Love, Resentment, Tongue Tied, Carry On, Teenagers, Welcome to the Black Parade and many more, I really like Vivziepop, Vegeebs, Corndogpatrol, and andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) Hussie, my favorite book is Silver Eyes and The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall.

I know a bit of German, Russian, French, Japanese, and a tiny bit of Spanish.

^^We were doing online introductions in class

Deleted user

……… I thought this would be something nice to send my friends……

@spacebluelily language

Having King Geroge lll as a leader must've been fun. AND NO, I'm not saying this sarcastically. I truly fucking mean it.

Examples of George's insanity
Thinking London had flooded and ordering a seive to sail away in
Ordering that London be flooded
Ending every single goddamn sentence with the word Peacock
Disowning his son when he became regent because "Mum told me to"
Adopting a peacock as his son and insisting that it inherit the throne
Arguing with trees
Unsuccessfully courting said trees
Spending several minutes, sometimes hours, a day chewing on a map of Canada
Attempting to win wars by issuing a Royal Decree stating "(America/France) does not exist. We win."
Giving George Stevenson lots of money and telling him to do something with it (he died before it was completed)
Forgetting that Britain was at war with Napoleon and sending his "closest friend and ally" 40 million pounds
Attempting to convince Parliament to disband reality
Repeatedly asking whether or not the Royal Navy was edible
Publicly declaring himself a peacock
Issuing a law allowing women to join the armed forces then repealing the law 3 hours later
Attempting to buy Russia
Attempting to mortgage the British Empire for funds to build a "peacock lair"
Declaring war on a random country (chosen by lottery) then making peace the next week every single month between 1781 and 1820.
Asking that Parliament cease to exist
Attempting to convert the national currency to peacocks

Deleted user

Girls:

• Cislla- Derived from Hungarian csillag meaning "star", created by the Hungarian author András Dugonics for an 1803 novel - Of Hungarian Origin
  • Séraphine- French form of Seraphina, derived from the biblical word seraphim, which was Hebrew in origin and meant "fiery ones" - Of French Origin
  • Delia- Means "of Delos" - Of Greek Origin
  • Philomena- From Greek φίλος (philos) meaning "friend, lover" and μένος (menos) meaning "mind, strength, force". - Of Greek Origin

Boys:

• Damian- From the Greek name Δαμιανός (Damianos), which was derived from Greek δαμάζω (damazo) meaning "to tame". - Of Greek Origin
  • Basil- Derived from βασιλεύς (basileus) meaning "king". - Of Greek Origin
  • Orion- ὅριον (horion) meaning "boundary, limit", Uru-anna meaning "light of the heavens" - Of Greek Origin
  • Edan- Variant of Aiden - Of Irish Origin

Unisex:

• Jasper- from the biblical Hebrew word גִּזְבָּר (gizbar) meaning "treasurer" - Of Latin Origin
  • Dara- means "son of oak" - Of Irish Origin