forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@TeamMezzo group

(it's adding/subtracting fractions. that have variables on both numerator and denominator. and you need to find values, plural, for x. i can't find the exact problem lol)

Deleted user

The gym teacher demanded everyone to walk around the gym in pairs while he took role call. Evelyn happily walked alongside Luke while Evan tried to look around for…

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Agents A, P, H, G, L, and U; report to the processing rooms. Word has been received more are on their way. Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6; retrieve the items from coordinates —–, —–, —–, —–, —–, and —–.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Wouldn't it be cool if we could meet our characters? A simple question, asked many times before.

But now, these words had an effect- maybe they always had, there is no way to be certain. But seven people, from six different words, would know the consequences such innocent-sounding words could have.

Heat- that would be the first thing they would notice. A dry heat, the kind that strips away moisture and never leaves anything behind. The sun beat down, the ground beneath their feet hard. Should they try to move, it would be found that something bound their limbs, cutting into them. Magic wasn't an option, either; nothing would happen. Even magic that they always had activated, like illusions of appearances, would be stripped away. Only two were not completely alone: Syzen and Noel would find themselves merely steps away from each other.

An announcement was made in the complex, sounding over the noise of the permanent inhabitants.
"Agents A, P, H, G, L, and U; report to the processing rooms. Word has been received more characters have appeared. Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6; retrieve the items from coordinates —–, —–, —–, —–, —–, and —–."

@spacebluelily language

Also, don’t keep writing the same thing over and over and over. In other words, say something once rather than several times. Because when you repeat yourself or keep writing the same thing, your readers go to sleep.

Deleted user

(Copy and paste it. It's from another rp site I use. But also yes)

@Cough_Syurp

Россия — священная наша держава,
Россия — любимая наша страна.
Могучая воля, великая слава —
Твоё достоянье на все времена!
Славься, Отечество наше свободное,
Братских народов союз вековой,
Предками данная мудрость народная!
Славься, страна! Мы гордимся тобой!
От южных морей до полярного края
Раскинулись наши леса и поля.
Одна ты на свете! Одна ты такая —
Хранимая Богом родная земля!
Широкий простор для мечты и для жизни
Грядущие нам открывают года.
Нам силу даёт наша верность Отчизне.
Так было, так есть и так будет всегда!

@TeamMezzo group

noah,
god, it's been seven years since that dreaded day. since i lost you. only fitting that my chem's reunion is today, huh? maybe it'll make today easier for once. who knows?
every year on this day, i drive down this old alley behind an abandoned warehouse blasting nana. it's one of my favourite memories with you, and it always makes me smile. i couldn't have been 12 yet, and i probably shouldn't have been listening to that album. and yet, you blasted it. we sped through the alley and lost our voices, smiling wider than we ever had.
it was that day that we gave each other our killjoy names. in that alley, you became major moment. i became atomic diamond. our killjoy names never changed.
i won't be there tonight, but i know you will be. your ghost ass will break every rule in the book of the dead to be there. i'll be behind the old grocery, the same spot where we gave each other our names. i'll put on disenchanted, probably. it always was your favorite my chem song.
before you died, you told me "if you ever meet the boys, tell them that mcr is what made me smile in chemo. thank you for making the end of my life feel like a brand new start. like phantoms forever." and yeah, i never met them. but i had to say it. i hope you don't mind.
i love you forever, major moment. scream loud enough for the both of us tonight. i miss you so much.
xx atomic diamond