forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Peter_Duende language

For the music people, the first song is "All Our Might (Piano Version)"…..second song is "We Are Not Forgotten"….third song is "Star Wars"….all by Daniel Ciurlizza. go to his SoundCloud (link is in the video description

@Mojack group

I've also had sleep paralysis twice, same theme. The first time was me waking up and my door was open. This was before I started closing my door. There was a man in the door. I could see his figure from the light behind him. He was just there, unmoving. Just staring at me. Second time was a few months later. At this point I was closing my doors due to my cats going into my room and fighting eachother. I 'woke up'. I was laying on my back. And the same sort of figure was above me, towering over me, looking down. It felt like forever that he was there.

I haven't had it since. It's been years.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

((Explanation: we read this article about adélie penguins but it looked like Adele penguins so I made a thing))

This is the greatest thing my eyes have ever been blessed with seeing

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

More info
Videos

7:49
Can You Solve The Viral 9 = 72 Puzzle? The Correct Answer Explained
MindYourDecisions
YouTube - Nov 17, 2016

9:18
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26 …
Vsauce
YouTube - May 14, 2015
Web results
What's Special About This Number? - Stetson University
https://www2.stetson.edu/~efriedma/numbers.html
774 is the largest number whose 9th power has 26 digits. 775 is the smallest number whose 9th power has 27 digits. 776 ??? 777 is a repdigit in base 6 and in …
Why Math geeks are so excited about March 14, 2015, at 9:26:53 - PBS
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/happy-pi-day-how-are-you-celebrating
Mar 14, 2015 - Saturday, March 14, 2015 is Pi Day, a celebration of the irrational number that describes the ratio of a circle’s diameter to its circumference. … Pi Day is a holiday for math (and pie) enthusiasts to celebrate their love of numbers. … At 9:26:53 a.m. the date and time will read 3.14 …
If 2=6, 3=12, 4=20, 5=30 and 6=42, what does 9 equal - Quora
https://www.quora.com/If-2-6-3-12-4-20-5-30-and-6-42-what-does-9-equal-to-56-81…
If 2=6, 3=12, 4=20, 5=30 and 6=42, what does 9 equal to, 56, 81, 72 or 90? …. When 23=6, 24=11, 33=12, 45=26, 65=42, and 1314=215, what would 126 …
Climatological Data, Minnesota - Page 24 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.com/books?id=qS-5isGLbhwC
United States. Environmental Data Service - 1961
GRAnd MARA is Max 15 26 4.3 28 lo A s 11 19 2& 30 2s 34 29, 31 14 20, 26 24 16, 21 12 13 23 27 13, 1 is, MIN - 16 12 22 9 - 7 -16 - 17 - 17 - 8 - 7 19 23 26 13 …
Pulp and Paper Investigation Hearings April 26-May 9, 1908
https://books.google.com/books?id=bTlEAAAAYAAJ
United States. Congress. House. Select committee on pulp and paper - 1909
12 il 1(1 10 10 10 10 10 10 in 12 12 12 10 10 10 12 It 12 11 9 Date. 1907. Aug. 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19… 19.
September 26 - Wikipedia

September 26 is the 269th day of the year (270th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. ….. 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · 30 · 31 · February · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 …
Annual Report … - Volume 24 - Page 405 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.com/books?id=Qz48AQAAMAAJ
Michigan. Bureau of Labor and Industrial Statistics - 1907 - ‎Factory inspection
146 1 90 10 26 12 4.983 1 80 080 1 00 6,543 1 74 10 25-9 12 304 1 87 39 1 07 418 1 82 10-9 27-5 11-9 1,757 1 95 511 99 2,613 1 84 a9 22-2 11-8 609 1 75 …
Employment, Hours, and Earnings, States and Areas
https://books.google.com/books?id=sjZUHpPVdiMC
1988 - ‎Hours of labor
8.4 23.0 24.4 24.6 239 23.2 24.5 26.6 22.7 24.4 24.5 24.0 23.4 24.7 26,9 25 2,5 2.5 23.0 24.6 24.7 239 23,4 24.8 27.0 26 2.5 26 …
Climatological Data: Wisconsin. 1973-79
https://books.google.com/books?id=qOlCWIhVFa4C
1973 - ‎Meteorology
1– l l Park Falls MAX | 11 27 27 26 - 1 7 || 5 8 - 2 4 9 21 28 29 30 44 42 44 28 27 20 30 25 27 53 49 31 20 21 27 27 24.6 MIN - 2 9 22 |-lo -21 -1.8 |-26 -15 -19 …
Searches related to 9
8=72 2=6 5=30 9=?

special numbers in maths

september 26 events

september 26 famous birthdays

mathway

26 september in indian history

march 14 2015 at 9 26 53

solve if you are genius with answers

Page Navigation
Next
Complementary Results
Knowledge Result

@Friendlyglittery7 group

Waking up, the wooden ceiling had yellow light shining on the side. The air felt fresh and the bed was soft and comfortable. I got up to notice that the wooden walls were smooth and its color was vibrant.
"Oh, deja vu," I thought.
The walls have always been cracked, dirty, and had a dark color. It might be the bright yellow light tinting it. I walked over to the open window where the vase of my favorite flowers sat. Outside, there was a gray sky and a field of yellow grass stretching out for miles. I jolted back in surprise.
"I thought we lived in a neighborhood!"
I looked out the window again with my head sticking out to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. The gray sky and the vast field of yellow grass was still there. My eyes widened, I backed away with my hands on my mouth. I then rushed out of my room, but before I could leave the house, my momma called out to me:
"Ah! Raven! Good morning sweetie."
My mom was sitting on the sofa while my dad makes breakfast. The living room was different from what I remembered. The kitchen was clean, large, and very pleasing to the eyes. The sofa that my mom sat on was green and next to it was a small lounge chair. There was also a carpet and a round table with a tray of biscuits. Not to mention, we also owned a TV!
"Your dad is making breakfast for all three of us. Wanna give him a hand with the eggs?" Offered Momma.
Paps looked at me and grinned as if he's hoping I would say yes. If my mind wasn't caught up with all these unfamiliar things, I would've helped him.
"No thank you momma and sorry paps!" I replied. "Besides, the outside looks so wonderful today! Can I play outside?"
"Sure thing! Don't forget to bring back anything you bring outside!"
"I will!"
I grabbed my white shift dress then donned them over my shirt. I took my flappy hat then wore it on my head. When I opened the door, hot air breezed toward me. My eyes laid on the field of yellow grass and gazed upon the gray sky. Without hesitation, I jumped to the soil ground. This time, the soil felt different. The grass didn't feel dry unlike any other yellow grass and I could feel the moisture of the dew. But I was so anticipated for the fields, I didn't pay attention to the weird feeling on my feet!
I ran toward the horizon, my arms spread out like an eagle as my dress and my hair flowed with the wind. I kept a growing smile, which turned into a giggle, which turned into laughter. I felt carefree, liberated, and happy. But the moment didn't last when I stopped to notice the weird feeling on my feet.
Looking down, there was a circle of green grass and flowering flowers. The circle kept growing and growing. I hopped to another place then realized that every step will make a growing circle of green grass and flowering flowers. I then looked up at the gray sky which was suddenly blue. Standing in the yellow field turning into a garden, under the gray sky that was suddenly blue, I threw my hat into the air with strong energy.
Before the hat landed into my hands, the sky dissipated into the darkness. The sky now turned into a wooden ceiling with a faint light shining on the side. The ground turned soft but not comfortable.
(I also found myself lying) I shifted to the side and noticed the walls were cracked, dirty, and had a dark color as if it was always that way. I got up to peek out the open window where the vase of my favorite flowers sat, expecting a field of yellow grass under the night sky. Instead, I saw a plain backyard with green grass. The sky was dark, but not as dark as the midnight sky, so it must be morning.
I cumbersomely got away from the ground in which I realized was my bed and opened the bedroom door. Once I was out, the house was apparently dark. In the living room, I expected to see a pretty green sofa and a large kitchen. There is a green sofa, but it was broken, ragged, and dusty. The kitchen was large, but it was ugly and messy. There's not much else in the living room other than a ceramic figure on a small table next to the sofa. My parents weren't there either so it was silent. Dark and quiet in this empty house.
I walked to the hanger to don my white dress over my shirt and wear my hat on my head. I already know what the outside looked like, but the feeling of wanting to experience a moment again surged me out the door.
A cold, light air blew my face once I was outside the house. There was no vast field of yellow grass nor a gray sky. Outside was a lawn that stretched a few yards away, a road, and a row of neighboring houses. It took me this long to realize that the memory of waking up to a comfortable mattress surrounded by vibrant-colored walls, a pleasant living room with the voice of my mom, and running through the field of yellow grass was a dream. Tired and disappointed, I slumped back to my bedroom and flopped back to my bed.
"I wished the moment of me in the field lasted longer." I turned to the side again where I faced the flower vase.

The flower vase looked exactly what it looked like in the dream.

Like it always has been and just like in the dream, the vase was polished and not broken in any way. Seven of my favorite flowers were there already bloomed and vibrant. The flowers peacefully flowed as the wind blew from the outside.
"At least this little flower vase won't disappear." I said.
_______

I needed to copy and paste my writing in a text-to-speech website so i can listen to it while doing my work. /:

@RainClouds_Itachi_

__
ok the only reason I had this copied was because I was jokingly saying how Ginko here could be a Todoroki
(also if you haven't seen Mushishi, which this scene is from, I really recommend it because it's great)

@Knight-Shives group

Stop with the OKs, and the Alrights. Add more contractions (Real humans don't talk like this). ADD CONTEXT OF SITUATIONS OTHER THAN JUST SPEAKING. people say show not tell well all your characters are just telling. THEY HAVE NO PERSONALITIES WHATSOEVER. If the trapper is the bad guy why is he so nice, and informative. HE LITERALLY SAYS WHAT HE WISHES TO DO. PUNCTUATION IS AWFUL. Comas, they are a thing. Use them, please. You use a lot of one liners. If it doesn't progress the story don't have it. Lots of this is just unneeded space fillers. Ahhh, not necessary. Just say the person yelled or screamed in fear, in pain, in anger. Before you write anything else, PLEASE edit.

@TeamMezzo group

The creaking of wood and metal was a sound I couldn't wait for. So when I heard that sound, and a quiet "Babe? I'm home!" coming from a blond-tipped man poking his head through the crack, I went bananas.

"REMI!!" I cried, seeing him walk through the oak front door of our house. I couldn't tag along on the Final Boom tour, so I haven't seen him in far too long. I leapt into his arms. "YOU'RE HOME! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"Shh, I don't wanna go deaf." he joked, pulling me closer. We kissed more than the average couple would. I mean, that's sort of our entire relationship, is kissing more that the average couple, but it's okay. "I missed you, babe. I forgot how annoying my brothers were when I didn't have you to distract me.' we kissed again.

"Tell me EVERYTHING that happened on the tour. Screaming fangirls, screaming Seb, screaming you…" he gave you that one look that means that he's doing a nervous six-year-old giggle with the 'what do you mean??' tagged on the end. "Oh, I've heard the album, my love, I know that you scream. Also, I know Seb. He screamed at you at least once."

Remi put you down. "You're right, he did. Aren't you excited for him to be your brother-in-law?"

"Wait, what?"

He dropped to one knee and took out a thin black ring with a small red jewel on it. "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N," he started, tears welling in my eyes. "Will you make me the happiest man on Earth, happier than anyone could ever claim, and marry me?"
"Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES." I whispered, salty water flowing freely down my cheeks. He slipped the ring on my finger and lifted me back up, his strong arms supporting my frame. After God knows how long, Em and Seb walked through the door.

"Uh… Remi? I'm gonna guess she said yes?" Emerson said, a chuckle in his talk.

Remi told me to hold on tight. As I gripped his back, he pumped his fist in the air. He set me down. I've never seen someone smile so wide as I saw him smiling. "Good going, brother." Seb said, clapping him on the back. Emerson gave me a huge hug, and Seb did the little Seb side hug thing he does. These boys were going to be my family, and I could have never asked for a better one.

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

Do you remember
The day my heart was shattered?
Do you remember
The year I became hollow?
Do you remember
The week I turned thirteen?
Do you remember
How my heart was rent into a thousand pieces?
I remember.
Of course you don’t.
What you do remember
Is how I stayed in the corner.
What you do remember
Is how my voice was only heard when I sang.
What you do remember
Is how I cried silently, tears rolling down my cheeks.
What you do remember
Is how I drew my pictures with no color.
Why don’t you remember?
That’s your question?
My question
Is why didn’t you ask?

@RainClouds_Itachi_

War of the Bucket
The War of the Bucket or the War of the Oaken Bucket was fought in 1325, between the rival city-states of Bologna and Modena. It took place in the region of Emilia-Romagna in northern Italy. Wikipedia
Date: 1325
Result: Modenese Victory