forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please send a bomb to my address so my suffering may end

Here, have a bomb made of happiness, love, and support. (Warning, might hug you out of nowhere)

Deleted user

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please send a bomb to my address so my suffering may end

Here, have a bomb made of happiness, love, and support. (Warning, might hug you out of nowhere)

o.o no flees

Deleted user

I have one. It's prolly not super effective, it spits burning wax though

@faltering-through pets

Shoutout to all the 1997-2001 kids who are somehow hybrids of millennials and gen z. We are the Ultimate Generation of 90’s nostalgia and new age internet depression.

Ok so I was born in 2003 and I believe my cousin was born in like maybe 2001 and we were talking about this because we were both very confused. The internet never helped us.

lol I was born in 2001 but I got no clue what you're tryna say my dude

@Knight-Shives group

Alright so me and my cousin were curious of what generation we were. And we looked it up online. The thing is that when we looked it up there was a gap. The website we were on had the generation names and years they were. The years we were born were nowhere on the chart. So we were just confused.

@kittycalyx group

okay that's a mood

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Ceder and Emilia kept Vesper company, which meant that Ceder babbled about who-knows-what and Emilia shushed him while Vesper looked like he was contemplating murder.

@Mojack group

"Human?" He'd click his tongue, stepping into view. It was almost like he came from space which he did, but he's not gonna say that just yet, wearing some light armour in similar design to camo, and his helmet that covered his head and facial features from view.
"I have yet to find out who I am. And," he turned to the original person,

@Kanaroli group

So you're probably wondering why I'm not on here a lot and why I don't post it's all for a good reason. As the title says my trollsona is finally complete so in order for it to be complete I had to stay off the amino and do research but all of that is done so, ladies and gents I introduce to you Priele Nenlio!