forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

I had one of those dreams again. The one where monsters made of shadow are everywhere. This time there were at least ten, which is unusual. Normally there’s only one or two. What’s even more unusual is the other person present in my dream. I only remember snippets of her. Her raven black hair, rolling like waves in a stormy ocean. Her blue eyes, like the clearest sky in a hundred different shades of blue. I can't remember her face, though, and it drives me insane.

Deleted user

Stay, you're not gonna leave me
This place is right where you need to be
And why your words gotta mean so much to them
And they mean nothing to me?
So stay, you're not what you're hearing
'Cause I've been watching you changing
And who said you're one in a million, anyway

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

Laelyn entered the room tentatively. She appeared again, relinquishing the haze and touched the boy sage's shoulder. "Um, is-is it okay if I- um- if I can listen- to you- teach?" Her wings tremored and twitched, as they did when she was nervous. Her eyes turned a icy purple, indicating apprehensiveness.

Deleted user

To think you know who goes to Heaven
Is just one big misconception
Like God hates fags and communism
Create fear to feed the system feed the system

Deleted user

Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality type:
Details (scars, glasses etc):
Other (items they have with them):
Character page (optional):

@Knight-Shives group

Shoutout to all the 1997-2001 kids who are somehow hybrids of millennials and gen z. We are the Ultimate Generation of 90’s nostalgia and new age internet depression.

Ok so I was born in 2003 and I believe my cousin was born in like maybe 2001 and we were talking about this because we were both very confused. The internet never helped us.

Deleted user

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please send a bomb to my address so my suffering may end