forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Mojack group

Hello, please surrender your assets to the American Government or else we will send 14,000 cockroaches at your doorstep within the next 0.002 hours, Thank you and have a nice day…

@Knight-Shives group

(No context needed)

Hello Fye service.
I have emailed you previously and well that was 5 days ago. Though the first email was from 9 days ago. You say that you will respond in 1-2 business days. Though it has been longer. I am worried for you. Are you alright? When are you coming back? Honey I love you. I don't care what you did. Even though you did eat all of the ice cream. Though I forgive you. Please come back to me. Please respond. I hope you're not avoiding me. I'm sorry for what I did 2 months and 12 days ago. I thought you forgave me. Please, Please come back sweety. I promise to make it right. I promise to only buy from you and I will avoid Hot Topic from now on. I am forever sorry. I wish to see you soon.

I love and miss you so so much

COII

@houdini

“Hey,” he responded, feigning a confidence he didn’t feel. “You looked like you could use some company. I have to admit, though, I had some tough competitors, what with the grandparents and the college kids over there.” He offered a friendly smile, then said, “I’m Bailey.”

@Starfast group

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Deleted user

i will traumatize this child, have his faced slammed into a rotting carcass and magots get into his contacts and eat at his eyes

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i will traumatize this child, have his faced slammed into a rotting carcass and magots get into his contacts and eat at his eyes

Let me guess… You were writing the backstory for one of your characters?

Deleted user

Let me guess… You were writing the backstory for one of your characters?

no its my plan to kill someone

@Knight-Shives group

One day, there was a man. This man was hungry, though it was only noon. But he decided to order some food anyway. It was Chinese food. Chicken and Rice, that stereotypical choice people choose when they are uncreative. He ate it with a meager 6/10 score, the rice was slightly under cooked. Then he went towards the crispy, yellowish, folded goodness of the fortune cookie. That rip of hardened dough fold that some people loved so much, all it is is cooked dough with a fortune in it that isn't even close to true. Most of the time it could just be an nonsensical riddle. This stupid fortune only said "the three, together, fighting, saving, concurring, the world will bow and replenish, the war ended, life restored." It made no ducking sense. So he did what most people would do. This idiot threw away the fortune, but what he did know was it wasn't just a fortune from a fortune cookie. It was a, Prophesy. It was to become true it was to be proven soon enough. And this MAN was to have A front row seat in an event he had no idea would occur. He was to be punished by the gods that have decided the fate of the three. Who or what were the three? That is completely unknow. Though if this was a cliché story the three would likely be some random kids or teens. HAHAHAHAHA, totally not that cliché of a story.