Rating:
Language:
Pairing/s:
Works:
Word count:
Sypnosis (taken from the work):

Deleted user

The fitness gram pacer test

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deleted user

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tHE FITNESS GRAM PACER TEST ALMOST KILLED MY LUNGS I NEVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT EVER AGAIN!

Deleted user

tHE FITNESS GRAM PACER TEST ALMOST KILLED MY LUNGS I NEVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT EVER AGAIN!

I have to do it again in a couple of months…..

Deleted user

I have to do it again in a couple of months…..

Rip

Deleted user

so you tell me to leave you alone, yet you text me wanting me back

@TeamMezzo group

I think that Emporer Qin was absolutely evil. While he was an effective ruler, he sort of belongs in a loony bin. He had an army of clay people watching over him after he died. Cold, stone bodies were staring holes into his dead, cold body. He burned books for disagreeing with him and killed the authors. He also killed other scholars who didn't agree with him. If they were scholars, weren't they supposed to be right? Not according to Qin, they weren't. He deserves a place in the "Evil Geniuses of History" book because he was completely and totally evil.

@TeamMezzo group

how do you write a spoiler

You’lol have to quote this to see, but you start with

that was an example the next one is an infinity war spoiler