A kind of sad song that I want to share - 'This is Home' by Cavetown

Tell me a really good Cavetown song.

Cavetown songs slap hard when your sad

Deleted user

A kind of sad song that I want to share - 'This is Home' by Cavetown

Tell me a really good Cavetown song.

Cavetown songs slap hard when your sad

But like, what's a really good one?

He has alot of them …Devil town (theres multiple versions of this one), Fool, Lemon boy, Talk to me, Green, Dysphoric, Boys will be bugs, also his cover of "you've got a friend in me" is really good

@Pickles group

Mine is straight from my guard competition yesterday and it's crusty from the hairspray. I feel less pretty than I did yesterday (although I literally looked like a stripper yesterday) but more pretty than normal I guess? its real cronchy

Deleted user

Mine is straight from my guard competition yesterday and it's crusty from the hairspray. I feel less pretty than I did yesterday (although I literally looked like a stripper yesterday) but more pretty than normal I guess? its real cronchy

Guard used to make me look about the same way, lol. Hairspray makes hair so crunchy, you're right. My father uses some that smells like grapes.

Deleted user

ITS OK TO FEEL SAD SOMETIMES JUST DONT LET YOUR SAD OWN YOU
ITS A PART OF YOU DONT LET IT TAKE OVER
YOU ADORABLE LITTLE FRICKS

Deleted user

Thank you, needed that super badly so it really made my day.

I HOPE YOUR DAY GETS BETTER
BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE BIG SAD IT DOESNT OWN YOU! YOU OWN IT!!

Deleted user

Thank you, needed that super badly so it really made my day.

I HOPE YOUR DAY GETS BETTER
BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE BIG SAD IT DOESNT OWN YOU! YOU OWN IT!!

Loads of big time explosion sounds and maybe a cat meow.
Super good advice, uh, screams: I HOPE SAD STAYS IN ITS GRAVE!

Deleted user

Ooh water. Has anyone ever poured a sugar packet into warm water and just… drank it? It sounds insane but it's awesome.

Deleted user

if your big sad doesn't go away do something that makes you happy: read your favorite book, maybe write, draw, sing, dance, watch funny videos, think of a really funny word and try to say it as sad or as angry as you can . do anything that usually can lift your spirits

@RedTheLoveless

if your big sad doesn't go away do something that makes you happy: read your favorite book, maybe write, draw, sing, dance, watch funny videos, think of a really funny word and try to say it as sad or as angry as you can . do anything that usually can lift your spirits

thank, will do

I'm currently in class so can't do much of anything besides doodling in the margins of my notes. Considering leaving but eh I'll get through my last 75 mintues then go home

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

idk what to write really but i guess that i like the way my body is indecisive?
no one probably understands what i'm saying but my eyes can't decide if they're gray or green (or gold sometimes) , my hair can't decide whether its blond or brown or red, my stomach can't decide if its chubby or flat.
it's not conventionally pretty i guess but i like it.