forum πŸ–€ 𝔹𝕠𝕕π•ͺ β„™π• π•€π•šπ•₯π•šπ•§π•šπ•₯π•ͺ ℂ𝕙𝕒π•₯ πŸ–€
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Well, using the process of elimination, the only things I could possibly like about myself are my hands, feet, nails, and eyebrows. And my hair I guess.

I like all of you that I've imagined.^^

Thank you. I see myself as a solid 6/10 but I guess the real value is determined by those around me

that came out weird, nevermind

Give me a good description of you, I like, really high key want to compliment you but I'm not sure how.

Deleted user

Well, using the process of elimination, the only things I could possibly like about myself are my hands, feet, nails, and eyebrows. And my hair I guess.

YES QUEEN/KING/GENDER NON CONFORMING BEAUTY

@RedTheLoveless

I like all of you that I've imagined.^^

Thank you. I see myself as a solid 6/10 but I guess the real value is determined by those around me

that came out weird, nevermind

Give me a good description of you, I like, really high key want to compliment you but I'm not sure how.

Fair skin that easily burns, oval/rectangle face, sofest jawline ever seen, brown eyes, large-ish nose, mad scientist eyebrows, short and soft and fluffy brown hair with blonde streaks (and recently-added two purple streaks at the parts in my hair), 5'2", 130 lbs, pear-shaped body.

I would send you a photo but the most recent one that isn't bleh is from a month ago

@RedTheLoveless

YES QUEEN/KING/GENDER NON CONFORMING BEAUTY

Thank you, Miriam

Deleted user

Geez you're taller than me- Okay. You're so precious. You literally make me think of someone with an autumn aesthetic, really gorgeous and absolutely precious to be around. Your nose honestly, that's so cute in my opinion, and let's not get into my obsession with pear shaped things. You're perfect.

@RedTheLoveless

Geez you're taller than me- Okay. You're so precious. You literally make me think of someone with an autumn aesthetic, really gorgeous and absolutely precious to be around. Your nose honestly, that's so cute in my opinion, and let's not get into my obsession with pear shaped things. You're perfect.

Wow, I've never been taller than anyone before. It's interesting how you say autumn aesthetic, as I was born in autumn and love wearing those colors.

I just agskdjak
Thank you. I feel warmed

Deleted user

Wow, I've never been taller than anyone before. It's interesting how you say autumn aesthetic, as I was born in autumn and love wearing those colors.

I just agskdjak
Thank you. I feel warmed

I know exactly what people need 90% of the time <3

@RedTheLoveless

I just agskdjak
Thank you. I feel warmed

I know exactly what people need 90% of the time <3

<3

Deleted user

Okay so this song is sad- back to my topic though. I want to inspire someone, so if anyone's here needing love, please speak.

Deleted user

Okay so this song is sad- back to my topic though. I want to inspire someone, so if anyone's here needing love, please speak.

Me, I'm extremely self-conscious about if my friends like me. I know it's stupid, but I feel like I have to impress them all the time, and I'm worried that they'll discover that I'm an overweight nerd who tries too hard.

@Pickles group

Not really body, but I did my falsies and they look GREAT
I'm really proud of myself. The rest of my makeup looks like crap, but my lashes look fabulous