people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

I don't know? It's all very feminine and it doesn't feel right

What are your pronouns?

It depends but currently he/him

Ftm?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

uhhh

I LIKE MY FINGERNAILS CAUSE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GROW THEM OUT BUT I DID AND ITS WORTH IT
THEY MAKE A HAPPY LITTLE CLICKY SOUND WHEN I TYPE
MY SIBLINGS HATE IT BUT THE LITTLE CLICKITIES ARE MY FAVORITE THINGS EVER

Deleted user

Gotcha.
ahem

I know dysphoria sucks but it will never change who you are. You are a beautiful human being. Gorgeous. ANGEL ON EARTH. You are an ATTRACTIVE MOTHERTRUCKER NO MATTER WHAT. DON'T FORGET IT.

Deleted user

uhhh

I LIKE MY FINGERNAILS CAUSE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GROW THEM OUT BUT I DID AND ITS WORTH IT

YOU KNOW WHAT ELLA THAT'S AMAZING YOU ADORABLE BEAUTIFUL BALL OF SUNSHINE

@ZephirFox8812

Gotcha.
ahem
I know dysphoria sucks but it will never change who you are. You are a beautiful human being. Gorgeous. ANGEL ON EARTH. You are an ATTRACTIVE MOTHERTRUCKER NO MATTER WHAT. DON'T FORGET IT.

is crying on the bus

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

uhhh

YOU KNOW WHAT ELLA THAT'S AMAZING YOU ADORABLE BEAUTIFUL BALL OF SUNSHINE

:D

Deleted user

Gotcha.
ahem

is crying on the bus

YOU'RE EVEN BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU CRY YOU LEGEND

@ZephirFox8812

Gotcha.
ahem

is crying on the bus

This means so much to me thank you so so so much

Deleted user

Gotcha.
ahem

is crying on the bus

I HAVE TOO MUCH AFFECTION COME TO ME WHENEVER YOU NEED THAT EXTRA BOOST HONEY

@ZephirFox8812

Gotcha.
ahem

is crying on the bus

I HAVE TOO MUCH AFFECTION COME TO ME WHENEVER YOU NEED THAT EXTRA BOOST HONEY

I will

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF DOM

I don't like being a scrawny boy that much. But I'm glad that because of that I can fit in small spaces and have a good body for climbing trees and almost nice enough to be described as "lithe" when my body is in a more graceful mood.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Umm, I like may hair, even though it’s annoying to take care of cause it’s so thick. It’s pretty when it’s not a mess and I like playing with the curls. And when there’s this one cute little curl that sticks out

Deleted user

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF DOM

I don't like being a scrawny boy that much. But I'm glad that because of that I can fit in small spaces and have a good body for climbing trees and almost nice enough to be described as "lithe" when my body is in a more graceful mood.

YOU KNOW WHAT DOM THAT'S AMAZING YOU GORGEOUS HUMAN

Deleted user

Umm, I like may hair, even though it’s annoying to take care of cause it’s so thick. It’s pretty when it’s not a mess and I like playing with the curls. And when there’s this one cute little curl that sticks out

CURLY HAIR IS THE BEST HAIR, BEAUTIFUL

@Rainy_is_back

(You can't say anything unless you admit you're gorgeous Miri)

I LIKE MY LIPS AND SOMETIMES MY LEGS.
BUT NOT ALWAYS BECAUSE I'VE PLAYED SOCCER FOR OVER A DECADE AND HAVE MUSCULAR SOCCER GIRL LEGSβ„’

(. . .fine, that's valid, I'm glad you like something about yourself!)

Deleted user

(You can't say anything unless you admit you're gorgeous Miri)

I LIKE MY LIPS AND SOMETIMES MY LEGS.
BUT NOT ALWAYS BECAUSE I'VE PLAYED SOCCER FOR OVER A DECADE AND HAVE MUSCULAR SOCCER GIRL LEGSβ„’

(. . .fine, that's valid, I'm glad you like something about yourself!)

NOW WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF RAINY