Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

.+* Remember This: *+.

You're someone beautiful. No matter what the Hell happens in your mind, know
that you are beautiful. I think you are. Someone else is bound to as well. <3

Deleted user

Song to listen to! "Truth", by Andrea Ramsey

We're singing that in my choir for our upcoming concert! I really like it, and when our teacher read the poem to us, I got chills. (I was so touched by it that I didn't know what to do.)

@ElderGod-Icefire

Song to listen to! "Truth", by Andrea Ramsey

We're singing that in my choir for our upcoming concert! I really like it, and when our teacher read the poem to us, I got chills. (I was so touched by it that I didn't know what to do.)

I actually heard it for the first time when my choir sang it lmao

Deleted user

I decided I look cute today. That’s only gonna last an hour, but I’m happy right now :)

YES HONEY

Deleted user

I like my eyes when I wear mascara
Yeah that's all for now

B E A U T I F U L

Deleted user

the only thing about my appearance that isnt completely bland is my eyes, most people think their just brown but their actually a lot of different colors if you look up close, like bits of dark green and hazel

Deleted user

the only thing about my appearance that isnt completely bland is my eyes, most people think their just brown but their actually a lot of different colors if you look up close, like bits of dark green and hazel

honestly I relate to this on such an insane level-

@Rainy_is_back

honestly I relate to this on such an insane level-

I semi sorta relate

Deleted user

Today's Inspiration
"Sometimes the mirror shows you things you don't want to see. It's not that the things you see are bad, it's the mentality that comes with them. If you give yourself a little sweet talk, it goes a long way in the end. Trust me, I'd know."

Deleted user

It's mine, haha. I'm kinda poetic when I try and be inspirational,,,

Deleted user

Aw thanks! Honestly such a confidence boost, yesterday sucked lol. Going to do that everyday from now-on here, it seems appropriate at least, haha.

Deleted user

sOUNDS GORGEOUS YOU BEAUTY

@RedTheLoveless

Well, using the process of elimination, the only things I could possibly like about myself are my hands, feet, nails, and eyebrows. And my hair I guess.

Deleted user

Well, using the process of elimination, the only things I could possibly like about myself are my hands, feet, nails, and eyebrows. And my hair I guess.

I like all of you that I've imagined.^^

@RedTheLoveless

I like all of you that I've imagined.^^

Thank you. I see myself as a solid 6/10 but I guess the real value is determined by those around me

that came out weird, nevermind