forum ...
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 44 followers

@Norepinephrinxx

When I was in a museum once there was a ton of old pots and things, you could see the ammount that they were shattered, tiny little peices of glass probably hundreds and I couldn't help but think 'wow hundreds of years that pot had been burried and broken yet somehow people managed to find the pieces and glue it back together' if someone can glue a pot which has been beaten and broken over hundreds or thousands of years can be put back together so can you

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I feel like this was already said before, but I'll say it again. In ancient China(I think it was China), if a pot broke, they'd fix it by melting gold and using that for glue to put it back together. It was improved by the breaking. Just like you'll be a better, more empathetic person for enduring this. You'll know how it feels, and you might even be able to talk someone else off of that ledge.

Deleted user

I never have been one to be good with words on a split-second notice. Taylor, Savannah, Carly in Madison on the other hand are

Deleted user

savanna is a natural with that kind of thing. Taylor Carly and Madison are all good with thinking quickly for the right things to say