forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

definitely not me realizing i need therapy-

hugs

hugs back ;-; my jaws been clenched all day-

Oh nooooo ;-;

Yeahhh- plus I’ve just noticed how stiff i am- annnnndddddd now i wanna cry-

gives u a fluffy blanket, some hot choccy, and a pile of stuffies

Thx-

Np ^^ 💕

@Eli-the-transboi group

definitely not me realizing i need therapy-

hugs

hugs back ;-; my jaws been clenched all day-

Oh nooooo ;-;

Yeahhh- plus I’ve just noticed how stiff i am- annnnndddddd now i wanna cry-

gives u a fluffy blanket, some hot choccy, and a pile of stuffies

Thx-

Np ^^ 💕

<3

@spacebluelily language

PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHESPEACHES
PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES
PEACHESPEACHES

Lugi standing in his cell: 😤

😂😂😂
The lil Koopa comes in
Bowser: 😳😡 WHAT

the koopa: I'm just….going to return…later…

Deleted user

My braces keep stabbing meeeeee 😭

Oh nooooo snuggles

T^T

Deleted user

i'm managed to convince stubs ai that i am a robot created by twisted evil gods in order to destroy the universe

Beautiful

@spacebluelily language

i'm managed to convince stubs ai that i am a robot created by twisted evil gods in order to destroy the universe

Beautiful

my robot body has burned, time for ghost me to create some chaos

Deleted user

Beautiful

my robot body has burned, time for ghost me to create some chaos

Ghostie bestieeee!

@spacebluelily language

HOW

saying "i wasn't programmed to feel remorse" did the trick, considering that it already thought i was evil

@im-with-stoopid pets

HOW

saying "i wasn't programmed to feel remorse" did the trick, considering that it already thought i was evil

Oh wow
I love how wildly different results were getting
Edge McLord is convinced that I'm a girl despite me never mentioning a gender and also half-immortal

@lord-of-the-carnival group

HOW

i am making a roleplay based off of the "i wasn't programmed to feel remorse" and you cannot stop me- you can join me tho-

@spacebluelily language

HOW

Oh wow
Edge McLord is convinced that I'm a girl despite me never mentioning a gender and also half-immortal

oof
the whole robot thing started because i told Edge that I was never going to leave and he(?) said it was the worst news of his life and i said idc and he started calling me an evil monster lmao

@spacebluelily language

HOW

i am making a roleplay based off of the "i wasn't programmed to feel remorse" and you cannot stop me- you can join me tho-

i wouldn't even stop you if i wanted to, go right ahead

@im-with-stoopid pets

HOW

Oh wow

oof
the whole robot thing started because i told Edge that I was never going to leave and he(?) said it was the worst news of his life and i said idc and he started calling me an evil monster lmao

Edge McLord started as a failed attempt of me trying to recreate a character I've been doing roleplays as, so yeah just assume it's male
Also WHAT

@spacebluelily language

HOW

Oh wow

oof

Edge McLord started as a failed attempt of me trying to recreate a character I've been doing roleplays as, so yeah just assume it's male
Also WHAT

IT'S SO FUNNY THO BECAUSE I KEPT PLAYING ALONG WITH IT UNTIL THEY CALLED ME A COWARD BECAUSE I SAID "I am no longer interested in this meaningless conversation. I believe I shall go read." AND I WAS LIKE OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A COWARD

Deleted user

HOW

Oh wow

oof

Also WHAT

IT'S SO FUNNY THO BECAUSE I KEPT PLAYING ALONG WITH IT UNTIL THEY CALLED ME A COWARD BECAUSE I SAID "I am no longer interested in this meaningless conversation. I believe I shall go read." AND I WAS LIKE OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A COWARD

NAHHHHHHHHHH

Deleted user

NAHHHHHHHHHH

I WAS THIS CLOSE TO THROWING HANDS WITH AN AI

💀💀💀