forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

OH MY GOSH PFFFFTTTTT WHAT HAVE I DONE

Bonum Noctis, y’all!

Deleted user

dissolves into chat Helo.

you still have extra heads and arms to deal with y'know ;-;

Yeah… ik…

Deleted user

OH MY GOSH PFFFFTTTTT WHAT HAVE I DONE

Bonum Noctis, y’all!

Night night!

Deleted user

Hey Hampter Man, I tried your Edge McLord guy and he a) thought I was a siren, so I obliged, and b) killed him in the first five minutes. Now he's following me around Tartarus aimlessly and keeps almost decapitating himself with my scythe because I'm Death now.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Edge McLord is great
The reason he's been giving us such wildly different responses is because I forgot to set up any specifics for him.
The ai is literally just going off of his first line of dialogue, "Is there anything I can do to make you whatever whatever."

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

help! how you confront people?! i want to be rude or fight, i just want to have a civil conversation about how both parties feel (but manly myself, since a don't normally share how im feeling). all i want is to talk to my family about some of the things they say, that i personally find mildly upsetting, and i had everything prepared to talk to my mum and sister, but then i just didn't and i literally don't know what to do!

@lord-of-the-carnival group

help! how you confront people?! i want to be rude or fight, i just want to have a civil conversation about how both parties feel (but manly myself, since a don't normally share how im feeling). all i want is to talk to my family about some of the things they say, that i personally find mildly upsetting, and i had everything prepared to talk to my mum and sister, but then i just didn't and i literally don't know what to do!

oh! i know this one-

first you gotta ask them to talk- like, "Hey, I have some things I want to talk about and it would help if you agreed to listen before saying anything."
next- you have to have a clear, concise list of things you want to talk about with what they've been saying; it doesn't matter how badly worded it is, just have the list on hand-
this is probably the most important part. . . do not raise your voice- parents hate being told about things they're doing wrong, but as long as you're calm about it you will be fine-

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

oh! i know this one-

first you gotta ask them to talk- like, "Hey, I have some things I want to talk about and it would help if you agreed to listen before saying anything."
next- you have to have a clear, concise list of things you want to talk about with what they've been saying; it doesn't matter how badly worded it is, just have the list on hand-
this is probably the most important part. . . do not raise your voice- parents hate being told about things they're doing wrong, but as long as you're calm about it you will be fine-

yes, i actually knew that part. im not normally a loud or angry person, and on my way back from school i had an entire thing planned for everything i wanted to discuss. but when the time came i just didn't talk, and don't really now what im supposed to do anymore. it also might shake my chances of being home schooled.