forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

wait, hold up. morning?

Yup, It is 8 in the morning

@lord-of-the-carnival group

help! how you confront people?! i want to be rude or fight, i just want to have a civil conversation about how both parties feel (but manly myself, since a don't normally share how im feeling). all i want is to talk to my family about some of the things they say, that i personally find mildly upsetting, and i had everything prepared to talk to my mum and sister, but then i just didn't and i literally don't know what to do!

oh! i know this one-

first you gotta ask them to talk- like, "Hey, I have some things I want to talk about and it would help if you agreed to listen before saying anything."
next- you have to have a clear, concise list of things you want to talk about with what they've been saying; it doesn't matter how badly worded it is, just have the list on hand-
this is probably the most important part. . . do not raise your voice- parents hate being told about things they're doing wrong, but as long as you're calm about it you will be fine-

yes, i actually knew that part. im not normally a loud or angry person, and on my way back from school i had an entire thing planned for everything i wanted to discuss. but when the time came i just didn't talk, and don't really now what im supposed to do anymore. it also might shake my chances of being home schooled.

mmmm- i cant help with anxiety sadly ;-; wish i could help you more. . .

Deleted user

wait, hold up. morning?

8:35?

Yes.

Deleted user

wait, hold up. morning?

8:35?

Yes.

danggggg u in da midwestttt-

MERICA!

Deleted user

guess i'll just suffer then

sympathetic pat pat

@IamNOTachickenok

Kind of random, but bananas help with stress. (For me and a few of my friends) I believe there was a study on it. And, maybe name things you touch, smell, see, etc,

Deleted user

Kind of random, but bananas help with stress. (For me and a few of my friends) I believe there was a study on it. And, maybe name things you touch, smell, see, etc,

MMmm potassium

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

lol i used to do that, i was told it was meditating

lol i used to do that, i was told it was meditating

it technically is-

yall, time zones r dumb sometimes

Oh yeah I’m the same time zone as rhys-

i honestly don't get america- like we can drive for hours and still not be in a new timezone, or even speak a new language but go to europe and drive for thirty minuts you've gone through 2 timezones and four languages ;-;

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

yall, time zones r dumb sometimes

Oh yeah I’m the same time zone as rhys-

i honestly don't get america- like we can drive for hours and still not be in a new timezone, or even speak a new language but go to europe and drive for thirty minuts you've gone through 2 timezones and four languages ;-;

the world is a messed up place ma'dude :)