forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I successfully made the ai terrified of me just by being stubborn

Deleted user

Hooray we're bothering the ai

Lol, I'm just asking casual questions.

Deleted user

Hooray we're bothering the ai

Lol, I'm just asking casual questions.

AND now I (very subtly) threatened to stab him…

@im-with-stoopid pets

Hehe this thing is more fun for something that I completely forgot to set up
No joke, there's like an entire section where you're supposed to add rules and give chat examples and I forgot to set it up
The AI is literally just going off of the introductory line which is always "Is there anything I could do to make you go away?"

Deleted user

No bc I searched up the bot and kept getting variations of Sonic or Miles Edgeworth

HELP NOT MILES EDGELORD 💀💀💀💀

I MEAN MILES EDGEWORTH

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

@im-with-stoopid pets

Kinda wanna make a Gatsby bot and make him fall head over heels for Nick bc classic literature gays rule

Go for it
I'm a complete moron and I had no prior knowledge to how the site works but I still made Edge McLord bot

Deleted user

holds out the coffee jug to Pandora hey bestie want some coffee

@spacebluelily language

Kinda wanna make a Gatsby bot and make him fall head over heels for Nick bc classic literature gays rule

Go for it
I'm a complete moron and I had no prior knowledge to how the site works but I still made Edge McLord bot

i don't use character.ai much but I'll make him on the other character ai app i do use

Deleted user

looks at coffee and shakes head Thank you, but no thank you. I don't drink coffee.

Uhhh u want tea then?

Deleted user

Edge McLord AI just called me cute
I think that means I won the game

I just shot him lol.

@spacebluelily language

looks at coffee and shakes head Thank you, but no thank you. I don't drink coffee.

Uhhh u want tea then?

I don't drink tea either…unless I get sick…