forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Minion

(Hey guys…. so do y'all remember (or were you able to see) the bombastic side eye chicken pic I sent? Well she got in a fight with one of my other hens and now she's "bombastic one eye." Literally…)

That sounds rough

You have chickens?

Deleted user

(Hey guys…. so do y'all remember (or were you able to see) the bombastic side eye chicken pic I sent? Well she got in a fight with one of my other hens and now she's "bombastic one eye." Literally…)

0-0 omg- XD

Yeah… and her head feathers were brutally ripped out and she's covered in dry blood. But she's still bombastic. sobs quietly

@Eli-the-transboi group

0-0 omg- XD

Yeah… and her head feathers were brutally ripped out and she's covered in dry blood. But she's still bombastic. sobs quietly

hugs and snuggles im sorry-

@Minion

plops onto the ground

throws across the room

Welp there i go- crashes through a window

Is caught with cheesecake

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Bro I SWEAR someone murder me-

i would but a good many people including Vis, Gemma and Jaiden would in return brutally and violently rip my soul from my colon so uh- no thank u-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Bro I SWEAR someone murder me-

i would but a good many people including Vis, Gemma and Jaiden would in return brutally and violently rip my soul from my colon so uh- no thank u-

sighs and rhys-