forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Minion

"Jesus was a carpenter so there is significant biblical evidence that he was a beefcake."

I mean…….

yeah

@Minion

ok whoever drew the one i just had, we gon have some words lol

XD

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh
hope its not meeeeeee

Deleted user

(Hey guys…. so do y'all remember (or were you able to see) the bombastic side eye chicken pic I sent? Well she got in a fight with one of my other hens and now she's "bombastic one eye." Literally…)

@Minion

ok whoever drew the one i just had, we gon have some words lol

XD

IDK IF IT WAS SOMEONE FROM HERE OR IF IT WAS INTENTIONAL BUT IT WAS THE UWU FACE

XD XD XD XD

@Eli-the-transboi group

(Hey guys…. so do y'all remember (or were you able to see) the bombastic side eye chicken pic I sent? Well she got in a fight with one of my other hens and now she's "bombastic one eye." Literally…)

0-0 omg- XD

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

oh no!

@spacebluelily language

HOLY FUCK