forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

As Good As Dead, One Of Us Is Lying, and The First To Die At The End

Deleted user

Murder mystery, murder mystery, and dystopian gay romance

Deleted user

Sounds fun- my parents would never approve of the last one, religious stuff ;-; I would 100% check them all out tho!

Deleted user

As Good As Dead is the third book in a series. The first is called A Good Girl's Guide To Murder and boy you should have seen my mom's face when I came home with that

@IamNOTachickenok

I HAZ CAUGHT UP

me missed a LaWt

If we do garlic again, I’d love to join!

Deleted user

I HAZ CAUGHT UP

me missed a LaWt

If we do garlic again, I’d love to join!

HEYO CHIKEN!

Deleted user

Bro I’m sad I missed the gartic phone match 💀

@IamNOTachickenok

Once a bunch of us are online, we should do the garlic again. I’ve never played it, but it sounds fun!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Once a bunch of us are online, we should do the garlic again. I’ve never played it, but it sounds fun!

Oh it’sa blast
Minion and I did one yesterday with her friends and we put the link on
Hamster man and Pandora were the only ones who could join I think…?
So fun tho

Deleted user

Oh it’sa blast
So fun tho

I can play, but my timezone's usually too far off from yours for me to play with y'all :(

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Oh it’sa blast
So fun tho

I can play, but my timezone's usually too far off from yours for me to play with y'all :(

We should try and do it in the day next time that way no ones staying up too late

Deleted user

Oh it’sa blast
So fun tho

We should try and do it in the day next time that way no ones staying up too late

ah oui oui

Deleted user

I have returned from being distracted and I’m totally down for a gartic phone match if it’s within my time zone-