forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I’ve also been adding Pinterest board links and face claims to some of my character pages (Juniper’s the only one so far but shhh)

Deleted user

Denny i followed you on Pinterest bc yes

ooh thankee i shall follow you

Deleted user

It’s cold outside but it’s also the only place I feel comfortable sitting down and being on my phone 😭

Deleted user

StAbBiE tHe WiNgEd HuMaN???

YES

icarus had mechanical wings made by daedalus didnt he???

oui oui

Deleted user

YES

oui oui

Then he tried to f- the sun and died /hj
I regret this but I also don’t

@im-with-stoopid pets

YES

oui oui

I don't even think he got close
something something suns heats from that high up melted some part of the wings (wax?)

Deleted user

YES

oui oui

I don't even think he got close
something something suns heats from that high up melted some part of the wings (wax?)

Yep

@lord-of-the-carnival group

YES

wax wings, actually

no- the wax was holding the wings- they were bronze wings held by a leather harness that had been wax glued to Icarus and Daedalus-

@spacebluelily language

YES

wax wings, actually

no- the wax was holding the wings- they were bronze wings held by a leather harness that had been wax glued to Icarus and Daedalus-

idk what myth you read but it clearly says that Daedalus made the wings out of feathers, thread and wax.

He fashioned quills and feathers in due order—deftly formed from small to large, as any rustic pipe prom straws unequal slants. He bound with thread the middle feathers, and the lower fixed with pliant wax; till so, in gentle curves arranged, he bent them to the shape of birds. - Ovid, Metamorphoses, Book 8