forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

walks into the chat with a milk jug full of coffee what up, losers starts chugging the coffee

Deleted user

Who would be willing to collaborate on a chicken saga universe (partially so all the character pages that already exist can be in one place)

Deleted user

Wait what do you mean by Chicken Saga Universe?
Like all the stuff we're writing in one place?
Or we're all the characters?

I made a universe page for the chicken saga 💀

Deleted user

So I was asking who wanted to collaborate on it since we’re already going all out for this chaos

Deleted user

Oop- well it requires an email to collaborate on the page itself (edit it and stuff) if that’s ok?

Deleted user

So I was asking who wanted to collaborate on it since we’re already going all out for this chaos

I'd like to.

Deleted user

I'd like to.

hi hello Phantom thank u-

Deleted user

Oop- well it requires an email to collaborate on the page itself (edit it and stuff) if that’s ok?

My email? I'll pm it to you ig

Oki-

Deleted user

I'd like to.

hi hello Phantom thank u-

Yup. Salve.

@IamNOTachickenok

strolls into chat like a model

cheers

bows

yanks entertainer in

Deleted user

Everyone who’s willing to collaborate can pm me their email if they’re comfortable with it

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Everyone who’s willing to collaborate can pm me their email if they’re comfortable with it

hey, sry quick question. im not quite sure what it is (sry, im literally just stupid)

Deleted user

hey, sry quick question. im not quite sure what it is (sry, im literally just stupid)

What what is-

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

What what is-

sry, wasn't it something about a chicken saga universe?