forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

the OCD urge to organize everything and make it all perfect and completly symetrical. i cannot itch my arm without itching the other arm. somebody help

@Eli-the-transboi group

the OCD urge to organize everything and make it all perfect and completly symetrical. i cannot itch my arm without itching the other arm. somebody help

XD theres pills for that i think-

Deleted user

XD theres pills for that i think-

i take too many pills already

Deleted user

the autistic urge to eat all the colors of skittles and m&m’s one by one- like eat all the yellows, then greens, reds etc.

I love doing that!

its the only way to do it

@Eli-the-transboi group

the autistic urge to eat all the colors of skittles and m&m’s one by one- like eat all the yellows, then greens, reds etc.

I love doing that!

XDDDD

Deleted user

I love doing that!

me just pouring it down my gullet

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I love doing that!

There is no other way. I do all the reds first tho

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I love doing that!

Hell yeah my mom looks at me weird when I eat them in least favorite color/flavor to most-
With m&ms it’s yellow, orange, brown, red, green, blue.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I love doing that!

I eat the ones i dont really like first and then eat the ones i do like-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I love doing that!

Best for last I do the same

@spacebluelily language

so we're reading the great gatsby in my English class and our project is to write a letter from Daisy to Jordan and it has to be in character, or as close as possible…so basically we're writing fanfiction….
also i haven't read the chapter of what we have to write about so oop

Man I remember back in like sixth(?) grade teacher had us choose a project as a a test grade
And "write a new ending for the story" was one of them so you already know my socially awkward self picked it

And then I had to read it out loud to the class

lmao no because i would have chosen that option as well, completely change the fact that

and make him live happily ever after with Nick

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I love doing that!

Hell yeah my mom looks at me weird when I eat them in least favorite color/flavor to most-
With m&ms it’s yellow, orange, brown, red, green, blue.

OMG STAHP BEING SO RELATABLE

Deleted user

I love doing that!

Best for last I do the same

i have to do it in rainbow order or else i die

Deleted user

yeets myself into chat and crashes into wall Helo.

Deleted user

Y’all I just made a discovery
Frozen Cool Whip tastes kinda like marshmallows

mouth falls open

@lord-of-the-carnival group

so we're reading the great gatsby in my English class and our project is to write a letter from Daisy to Jordan and it has to be in character, or as close as possible…so basically we're writing fanfiction….
also i haven't read the chapter of what we have to write about so oop

Man I remember back in like sixth(?) grade teacher had us choose a project as a a test grade
And "write a new ending for the story" was one of them so you already know my socially awkward self picked it

And then I had to read it out loud to the class

lmao no because i would have chosen that option as well, completely change the fact that

and make him live happily ever after with Nick

wait you guys are reading Gatsby too???????????????????????????????????????????

Deleted user

Y’all I just made a discovery
Frozen Cool Whip tastes kinda like marshmallows

I NEED TO TRY THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!