forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

so we're reading the great gatsby in my English class and our project is to write a letter from Daisy to Jordan and it has to be in character, or as close as possible…so basically we're writing fanfiction….
also i haven't read the chapter of what we have to write about so oop

Man I remember back in like sixth(?) grade teacher had us choose a project as a a test grade
And "write a new ending for the story" was one of them so you already know my socially awkward self picked it

And then I had to read it out loud to the class

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

so we're reading the great gatsby in my English class and our project is to write a letter from Daisy to Jordan and it has to be in character, or as close as possible…so basically we're writing fanfiction….
also i haven't read the chapter of what we have to write about so oop

Man I remember back in like sixth(?) grade teacher had us choose a project as a a test grade
And "write a new ending for the story" was one of them so you already know my socially awkward self picked it

And then I had to read it out loud to the class

yikes!

Deleted user

… daddy time…

Daddy time-

daddy Zhongli???

teleports into chat "I understood that reference!"