forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-
btw, opinions on Alhaitham?

Big brain, I like his dynamic with Kaveh, and also he snarks at Paimon sometimes which is cool.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

Big brain, I like his dynamic with Kaveh, and also he snarks at Paimon sometimes which is cool.

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

Deleted user

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

10/10, I like her story quests, shes cute and very fun to use whenever she's a trial character.

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

10/10, I like her story quests, shes cute and very fun to use whenever she's a trial character.

hell yea- i personally love her- and Lisa but there's an obvious reason for that 😂
and i love the tiny child Nahida-

Deleted user

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

hell yea- i personally love her- and Lisa but there's an obvious reason for that 😂

Agreed, and Nahida is great. Her story is great(the Sumeru Archon Quest, I haven't finished her personal Story Quests) plus her plight gives the Traveler a chance to actually speak!

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

Agreed, and Nahida is great. Her story is great(the Sumeru Archon Quest, I haven't finished her personal Story Quests) plus her plight gives the Traveler a chance to actually speak!

lol- i haven't quite gotten there yet- i just have her XDDD im still in the earlier stages, but ive saved Dvalin so im decently far in???

Deleted user

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

lol- i haven't quite gotten there yet- i just have her XDDD im still in the earlier stages, but ive saved Dvalin so im decently far in???

Oooh, sorry. I mean, you're 1/4 regions done, so…. You've cleared the tutorial level at least.

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

Oooh, sorry. I mean, you're 1/4 regions done, so…. You've cleared the tutorial level at least.

🤣 its fine- and yea lol- actually my first Dendro pull the day it released was Tighnari and i love his bow abilities-

Deleted user

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

🤣 its fine- and yea lol- actually my first Dendro pull the day it released was Tighnari and i love his bow abilities-

Nice. I've kinda of been hoping for Tighnari, because his passive shows you where the sumeru local specialties, which is very useful.

;-; chaos

Chaos and anime

indeed-

right answer-
hmmmmm- Raiden Shogun?

Nice. I've kinda of been hoping for Tighnari, because his passive shows you where the sumeru local specialties, which is very useful.

oh yeah! i noticed that lol, it's very useful-

Deleted user

faceplants and tiredly rolls into the chat
Sup

well we're on a roll today with tired people aren't we?

Heheh
I’m always tired

But its Friday! How can you be tired on friday!

Sup

Heheh
I’m always tired

im tired- but at least it's flat fuck friday-

Deleted user

Sup

Heheh
I’m always tired

im tired- but at least it's flat fuck friday-

the what