forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I feel like you're allowed to be pan and still believe in the religion. If other people judge you, then heck them.

not even heck them
fuck them

Exactly! (I was just trying to keep it clean, but same vibe)

Clean language is overrated (and it’s another thing my religion wants you to do but cough we all know I don’t)

clean launguage is for the weak

no offense anyone

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I feel like you're allowed to be pan and still believe in the religion. If other people judge you, then heck them.

not even heck them
fuck them

Clean language is overrated (and it’s another thing my religion wants you to do but cough we all know I don’t)

no offense anyone

You’re Fucking Right

Deleted user

SHADOW MAN COME CURE OUR BOREDOM PLEASE!!!

No.

claps Exactly.

Deleted user

not even heck them
fuck them

no offense anyone

You’re Fucking Right

clean launguage is shit

Deleted user

No.

claps Exactly.

did he show up just to say no?????????????????

no hes still here

@Eli-the-transboi group

I'm a straight heterosexual…. its boring, i know…

Same lol

I’m a straight heterosexual but if I weren’t constrained by my religion I’m 99% sure I’d be a pan disaster
Just ask Ame I flirt with her (platonically) way too much and she hates it

……………….I shall now chose to not say anything/j

………………..I shall now believe I have said something wrong and Anxiety /hj

XD naw i was gonna say no actual straight person says that- you’re probably actually pan and just denying it cause of religion.

Well the thing is if I Did that means boom I’m a disgrace to my family and my friends will think I’m weird and I won’t be able to participate in my religion until I can get rid of my “unclean thoughts and desires” so being straight is easier in the long run lmao
(Sorry if I’m over-elaborating my brain likes to do that :/)

Its ok! But personally id say if your family and friends don’t accept you for who you are, they are the disgrace. Not you. Your thoughts are valid. Im not gonna hate on your religion (especially since idk what it is) but no god is going to hate you for being yourself. If they do, they are a false god. (My personal belief. Everyone believes different things-) anyways- this is a completely friendly convo-

Deleted user

slowly lays down on the floor and rolls away

hands you cheesecake as bribery to stay

Deleted user

No.

claps Exactly.

no hes still here

Yes. Yes I did.

XDDDD

XD
pls stay tho

Deleted user

No.

claps Exactly.

no hes still here

Yes. Yes I did.

like i said…