forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

Deleted user

THANK YOU ALL! IT TOOKE ME AN UNHOLY AMMOUNT OF TIME BUT I HAS ✨L O R E✨ NOW

Wat-? Oh- im waiting for people to reply to my rps but if you wanna do one you can

That's why another one would be great! I'm always online!

@Eli-the-transboi group

Wat-? Oh- im waiting for people to reply to my rps but if you wanna do one you can

Oh- ok ^^ (sorry im disassociating rn so- idk i dont feel real- 👍)

Deleted user

Oh- ok ^^ (sorry im disassociating rn so- idk i dont feel real- 👍)

^v^ (it's fine- i get it lol-)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

spins in circles untill i vomit

no don't vomit

vomits out of spite why is my vomit glittery.

because you keep eating glitter and glass

AlSo GuYs I hAvE dOnE tHe ImPoSsIbLe AnD rEaD tHrOuGh ThIs EnTiRe ChAt

OMG DOES THIS MEAN YOU KNOW WHERE MY STIM LIST WENT???

Deleted user

spins in circles untill i vomit

no don't vomit

vomits out of spite why is my vomit glittery.

because you keep eating glitter and glass

AlSo GuYs I hAvE dOnE tHe ImPoSsIbLe AnD rEaD tHrOuGh ThIs EnTiRe ChAt

OMG DOES THIS MEAN YOU KNOW WHERE MY STIM LIST WENT???

nope- i said i read through it not that i remembered which places certain bits of information were on ;-;

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I need help with somthing

Yes hello what is up friend

I'm DMing a dnd game for some friends, but i can't come up with a plot

So are you already in the process of the campaign and need help, or are you trying to make a story prior to the first session? Also, is this your first time DMing?

preparing beforehand, yes

Deleted user

so apparently all my friends thought I died over the weekend
like, they actually thought I died

Deleted user

I hate u.s. airport customs!!!! Ugh. They take for ever! At least I'm finally back in the states!

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh dear does that mean jaiden saw it

@maglo-the-stressed-person language

I need help with somthing

Yes hello what is up friend

I'm DMing a dnd game for some friends, but i can't come up with a plot

So are you already in the process of the campaign and need help, or are you trying to make a story prior to the first session? Also, is this your first time DMing?

preparing beforehand, yes

If its your first time running a campaign, and you're having trouble coming up with a storyline you might want to consider using a adventure module as a starting line, so you can get used to being in the DMs chair before you try to make an entire story from scratch. Cuz if you don't have an entire world ready, the players can just take a hard left into a spot you have no idea what to do from there. (Assuming that you were attempting to write a homebrew campaign from the ground up at the start.) Just my advice though, take it with a grain of salt, I'm not that experienced a DM myself.

Deleted user

what?

Deleted user

what?

story, please???

so I was texting some of my friends and being all suicide-y on Sunday, right? got kinda intense for a hot minute, and we ended on a bittersweet note.
Monday I was at my grandparents' all day, with no Chromebook, which is what I use to talk to everyone since I gots no phone. anyway, I come back to school today and don't have time to check to see if they texted me.
turns out they all messaged me, and each other, trying to figure out if I had talked to any of them. and they reached the conclusion that since I had responded not to my boyfriend, my best friend, or anyone else, and had not even seen the texts, they reached the conclusion that I had killed myself and was dead.
I get off the bus today, unaware of all of this, and they stare at me like they've seen a ghost and all of them almost start crying again.

Deleted user

Bored

hey bored, i'm Bear. backflips out of window

Deleted user

Bored

hey bored, i'm Bear. backflips out of window

and dies