forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

AM I GAY?

The awnser is drumroll 43% gay.

Dang guess I gotta get rid of my fem preference and date gags men.

. . . A test cant tell you who you’re attracted to and who you like, silly

@DancingWithMyDemons business

AM I GAY?

The awnser is drumroll 43% gay.

Dang guess I gotta get rid of my fem preference and date gags men.

why are you letting a computer program contrlo you secuality? Date whoever you want, you don't need to be stereotypical so that you can prove it to an inanimate object that is incapable of doing anything without being told to before hand.

Deleted user

Join the cheesecakes Maglo!!

If I do, My head shall be placed on a pike, and I will be hunted down for my decision. So, indecision is the safest option

Join the Entertainers; we all die anyways, we may as well make a show of it!

Saying it again: Join the Entertainers; we all die anyways, we may as well make a show of it!

See, I like this guy.
I’ll pay you to watch you burn to a crisp.

Exactly! We'll do trapeze stunts, ride unicycles, dismember our audiences, all while chopping ourselves to bits for the glory and joy of THEATRE!

I prefer books….

Plus you get paid about $390.06 trillion for the sacrifice of a limb or organ

(do ya'll preform ~Shakespeare?~)

We perform Hamlet, Macbeth, The Twelth Night, the Taming of the Shrew and many more, filled with dazzling flames and bloody screams!

@maglo-the-stressed-person language

If I do, My head shall be placed on a pike, and I will be hunted down for my decision. So, indecision is the safest option

Saying it again: Join the Entertainers; we all die anyways, we may as well make a show of it!

See, I like this guy.

Exactly! We'll do trapeze stunts, ride unicycles, dismember our audiences, all while chopping ourselves to bits for the glory and joy of THEATRE!

I prefer books….

We perform Hamlet, Macbeth, The Twelth Night, the Taming of the Shrew and many more, filled with dazzling flames and bloody screams!

Hamlet sounds like a good one to do with a bit of insanity

Deleted user

If you couldn't tell I seem sane on the surface but them BAM! InSaNiTy lol

I can defiantly tell.

Good! If you couldn't I'd have to floos my teeth with the dried bits of tendon I rip from your arms and legs 😃

@RhysTheFirebird group

See, I like this guy.

I prefer books….

FLAMES!

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I mean, internet personality tests aren't exactly and accurate representation of ones soul.

Y'all do know I was taking the test as a joke?? Right? Like, I'm gay and know that, I'm pretty confident in how much I like girls.

Deleted user

See, I like this guy.

I prefer books….

FLAMES!

Ah, another enjoyer of the art of firestarting, I see! Say, would you be willing to devote your very being to the Lord of Riots?

Deleted user

See, I like this guy.

I prefer books….

Hamlet sounds like a good one to do with a bit of insanity

See? Shall you join me now?

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I mean, internet personality tests aren't exactly and accurate representation of ones soul.

Y'all do know I was taking the test as a joke?? Right? Like, I'm gay and know that, I'm pretty confident in how much I like girls.

I'ma do it now. you've made me curious

@maglo-the-stressed-person language

Yes, but you gotta spread the good word of free will when you can.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yup

Deleted user

This is chaos

My favorite flavor of the numbers contained in the alphabet!

Deleted user

Niceee, i'd also recommend Othello and The Merchant of Venice (but the gay version if you'd like)